The next generation at Marriotts
Some of the youngest Marriotts gymnasts displayed their talents on Sunday as the club hosted the level seven and level six Herts county team championships. In the morning, it was the turn of the level seven gymnasts. This is the first level of county cham
Some of the youngest Marriotts gymnasts displayed their talents on Sunday as the club hosted the level seven and level six Herts county team championships.
In the morning, it was the turn of the level seven gymnasts. This is the first level of county championship and is only contested on floor and vault.
The young Marriotts team of Catherine Dorey, Naomi Tella, Serena Bateman, Grace Monchar, and competing reserve Olivia Andrews, put in an excellent performance to take gold with a team score of 63.1. over a mark and a half ahead of the next team.
And in the afternoon, the level six championship was a close fought competition with only 0.6 of a mark covering second, third and fourth.
You may also want to watch:
Unfortunately it was the Marriotts team who just missed out on the medals.
But the team of Alice Fowler, Bethany Todd, Cerhys Davis-Jones and Jade Lam-Richardson should be pleased with their performance in such a tight competition.
- 1 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 2 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 3 Topping out ceremony marks significant progress to new bus interchange
- 4 Rapist faces 'considerable custodial sentence' after guilty verdict
- 5 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 6 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 7 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 8 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 9 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 10 Praise for hat-trick hero Codi Lee-Spavins from delighted Stotfold boss