The Herts Senior County Football League round-up
The second Saturday in the Herts Senior County Football League saw some more interesting action. Knebworth, Kimpton Rovers, Letchworth Garden City Eagles and Bedwell Rangers were all in cup action. Bedwell Rangers were away to Croxley Guild and found them
The second Saturday in the Herts Senior County Football League saw some more interesting action.
Knebworth, Kimpton Rovers, Letchworth Garden City Eagles and Bedwell Rangers were all in cup action.
Bedwell Rangers were away to Croxley Guild and found themselves 4-0 down at half time. The second half saw Bedwell come close to pulling back the goals but Croxley Guild held out to win the game 5-3.
Knebworth played Wormley Rovers and won 3-2.
You may also want to watch:
Kimpton Rovers were also winners in their first round game against Letchworth GC Eagles, winning by the odd goal in three.
Baldock Town Letchworth have now settled into the Premier Division with a good away win over Bedmond S&S Club.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 6 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 7 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 8 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 9 Lasting tribute to schoolgirl after tragic death
- 10 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
Codicote also had an away win against Park Street Village (1-0).
Codicote and Knebworth were both back in action on Monday.
Codicote were away to Bovingdon and the game ended 1-1 but saw Codicote take an early two-point lead at the top of the table.
Knebworth lost their first game of the season against Standon and Puckeridge 4-2.