The Herts Senior County Football League round-up
The second Saturday in the Herts Senior County Football League saw some more interesting action. Knebworth, Kimpton Rovers, Letchworth Garden City Eagles and Bedwell Rangers were all in cup action. Bedwell Rangers were away to Croxley Guild and found them
The second Saturday in the Herts Senior County Football League saw some more interesting action.
Knebworth, Kimpton Rovers, Letchworth Garden City Eagles and Bedwell Rangers were all in cup action.
Bedwell Rangers were away to Croxley Guild and found themselves 4-0 down at half time. The second half saw Bedwell come close to pulling back the goals but Croxley Guild held out to win the game 5-3.
Knebworth played Wormley Rovers and won 3-2.
You may also want to watch:
Kimpton Rovers were also winners in their first round game against Letchworth GC Eagles, winning by the odd goal in three.
Baldock Town Letchworth have now settled into the Premier Division with a good away win over Bedmond S&S Club.
- 1 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 2 Will loss of free parking cause death of high street?
- 3 Man left seriously injured after motorcycle crash
- 4 Bringing home the bacon: Martyn's joy at Radio 1 rasher fame
- 5 Venue loss forces lifeline community group to close
- 6 Baby boutique born in lockdown welcomes first customers
- 7 Arson attack causes thousands of pounds worth of damage to rural Herts pub
- 8 Decision for development off Letchworth country lane deferred
- 9 Plan to transform Baldock pub in to block of six flats is approved
- 10 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
Codicote also had an away win against Park Street Village (1-0).
Codicote and Knebworth were both back in action on Monday.
Codicote were away to Bovingdon and the game ended 1-1 but saw Codicote take an early two-point lead at the top of the table.
Knebworth lost their first game of the season against Standon and Puckeridge 4-2.