The Bedfordshire Football League round-up
Mid Beds teams had a good weekend in the Bedfordshire Football League. In the Premier Division, supported by Sportsform, Campton had to hang on for dear life to collect the full three points away at Renhold United. They were 3-0 ahead with two goals from
Mid Beds teams had a good weekend in the Bedfordshire Football League.
In the Premier Division, supported by Sportsform, Campton had to hang on for dear life to collect the full three points away at Renhold United.
They were 3-0 ahead with two goals from Gary Gibson and a strike from Wayne Goldsmith in the opening half before Renhold United staged a recovery to narrow the gap to 3-2 by the final whistle.
The points were collected a lot easier for Campton Res in Division One in a 4-2 home win over Kempston, the goals coming from Steve Winch (two), Keiron O'Toole and a own goal.
You may also want to watch:
In Division Two, Clifton now top the table after a double strike from William Pitts took them to a 2-1 win at Blue Chip.
While in Division Three, Three Tuns Galacticos are now up into second spot after coming up with a 87th minute winner at Stewartby Village in a 3-2 win with a goal from Luke Webb after earlier strikes from Brian Dodson and Ben Appado.
- 1 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 2 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 3 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 4 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 5 Stevenage through and through - nine generations of family see town transformed
- 6 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 7 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 8 From Silkin's vision to regeneration: How our town has evolved through the years
- 9 Stevenage celebrates its 75th birthday: Editor's letter
- 10 Fit for a Queen! A look back at Stevenage's royal visits
But in the same division, Meppershall AFC had only a Adam Larsen goal to show from their 4-1 home defeat by Leighton United.