The Bedfordshire Football League round-up
The Bedfordshire Football League leaders and champions Campton sat the afternoon out. So it was left to Henlow to fly the top flight flag in the Premier Division, supported by Sportsform, but after Ross Pateman had given them an early lead they lost 6-1 a
The Bedfordshire Football League leaders and champions Campton sat the afternoon out.
So it was left to Henlow to fly the top flight flag in the Premier Division, supported by Sportsform, but after Ross Pateman had given them an early lead they lost 6-1 at Blunham.
In Division One, Campton Res with a double strike from Keiron O'Toole came from behind to net a 2-1 home win over Caldecote Res.
While in Division Two, Meppershall Jurassic moved into second spot in the league standings with a 4-3 home win over Potton Wanderers, goals from James Doyle, Craig Damon, Dave Readman and Craig Richards doing the damage.
In Division Three, Meppershall AFC won 3-0 at Dunton Res, Sam Larsen, Dean Larsen and Lewis Osbourne firing home the goals.
Three Tuns Galacticos were 4-2 home winners over Renhold Village to remain third in the league, goals from Mark McMillan, Ryan Dobson, Barry Harris and Dean Smith earning the full three points.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 3 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 4 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 5 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 6 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 7 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 8 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 9 Tranmere Rovers against Stevenage off after Storm Arwen damage
- 10 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas