The Bedfordshire Football League round-up
The Bedfordshire Football League leaders and champions Campton sat the afternoon out. So it was left to Henlow to fly the top flight flag in the Premier Division, supported by Sportsform, but after Ross Pateman had given them an early lead they lost 6-1 a
The Bedfordshire Football League leaders and champions Campton sat the afternoon out.
So it was left to Henlow to fly the top flight flag in the Premier Division, supported by Sportsform, but after Ross Pateman had given them an early lead they lost 6-1 at Blunham.
In Division One, Campton Res with a double strike from Keiron O'Toole came from behind to net a 2-1 home win over Caldecote Res.
While in Division Two, Meppershall Jurassic moved into second spot in the league standings with a 4-3 home win over Potton Wanderers, goals from James Doyle, Craig Damon, Dave Readman and Craig Richards doing the damage.
You may also want to watch:
In Division Three, Meppershall AFC won 3-0 at Dunton Res, Sam Larsen, Dean Larsen and Lewis Osbourne firing home the goals.
Three Tuns Galacticos were 4-2 home winners over Renhold Village to remain third in the league, goals from Mark McMillan, Ryan Dobson, Barry Harris and Dean Smith earning the full three points.
- 1 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour
- 2 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 3 Why grass in Stevenage and North Herts public areas isn't cut
- 4 Some bus services set to change to 'build on great network'
- 5 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 6 New mental health unit earmarked for Stevenage
- 7 'Music legends' Aswad impress at LGC Live event in town centre
- 8 A family affair and club history make it a special day for Letchworth
- 9 From Doctor Foster to Midsomer Murders... North Herts on screen in these BritBox series
- 10 Two people taken to hospital with serious injuries after Clothall Road crash