Taking on Triumph challenge
A Hitchin motorcyclist is hoping to triumph at the end of this season. Rob Guinan is racing in a new motorcycle series – the Triumph triple challenge – on a Triumph Daytona 675. This is a one-make series which means there is no tuning of the bikes, so the
A Hitchin motorcyclist is hoping to triumph at the end of this season.
Rob Guinan is racing in a new motorcycle series - the Triumph triple challenge - on a Triumph Daytona 675.
This is a one-make series which means there is no tuning of the bikes, so the rider has to make the difference.
The 21-year-old races in a team which is heavily backed by three Hitchin companies - Bridgehouse Solutions, Options and BCP Industrial Coatings.
Guinan (left of the picture) and his team-mate Michael Collins are sitting third and fourth in the championship after one round and both had podium finishes at Snetterton.
The pair are racing next at the Lincoln circuit Cadwell Park.
- 1 Plans to demolish two houses and build 20 flats in their place
- 2 Former pub owner admits to food hygiene offences
- 3 Man in his 80s seriously injured after Honda crash in Stevenage
- 4 Stevenage woman arrested following 'dangerous driving and assault'
- 5 Missing 25-year-old last seen in Coreys Mill Lane found in Stevenage
- 6 Get ready to geek out as a new gaming café comes to Stevenage
- 7 New avenue of trees planted in Hitchin's Bancroft
- 8 Spaceship 'landing' at school grabs Prime Minister's attention
- 9 Foodies queue to try street food sourced, cooked and served in Herts
- 10 Year-long car park closure as construction for new multi-storey set to begin
Races are recorded and shown on Sky television (Channel 413, Motors TV) on Saturdays.
More details can be found at: www.argracing.com