Taking on Triumph challenge
A Hitchin motorcyclist is hoping to triumph at the end of this season. Rob Guinan is racing in a new motorcycle series – the Triumph triple challenge – on a Triumph Daytona 675. This is a one-make series which means there is no tuning of the bikes, so the
A Hitchin motorcyclist is hoping to triumph at the end of this season.
Rob Guinan is racing in a new motorcycle series - the Triumph triple challenge - on a Triumph Daytona 675.
This is a one-make series which means there is no tuning of the bikes, so the rider has to make the difference.
The 21-year-old races in a team which is heavily backed by three Hitchin companies - Bridgehouse Solutions, Options and BCP Industrial Coatings.
You may also want to watch:
Guinan (left of the picture) and his team-mate Michael Collins are sitting third and fourth in the championship after one round and both had podium finishes at Snetterton.
The pair are racing next at the Lincoln circuit Cadwell Park.
- 1 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 2 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 3 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 4 Stevenage through and through - nine generations of family see town transformed
- 5 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 6 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 7 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 8 From Silkin's vision to regeneration: How our town has evolved through the years
- 9 Floats, fun and fancy dress: Do you remember Stevenage Carnival?
- 10 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
Races are recorded and shown on Sky television (Channel 413, Motors TV) on Saturdays.
More details can be found at: www.argracing.com