Striders Lovelock and Stafford race the Oakley 20, Wells is second at Stevenage and Small completes 96th marathon with the Groovy Baby
- Credit: Archant
Darren Lovelock and Davie Stafford finished just over a minute apart of each other at the Oakley 20 road race.
Stafford finished in two hours 26 minutes 32 seconds while Lovelock crossed the line in 2:27:44.
On Saturday in-form Steve Wells completed the Stevenage parkrun in a 19:21 PB for second place.
Russ Andrews paced Emma Cole around the course to a 25:34 PB while Kelly Baston ran 26:36. Richard Bates (27:50), Andrew Wilde (30:33) and Anne Miller (30:37) completed the club line up.
At the Hartlepool parkrun Alan Watt was 36th in 23:44 while at the Panshanger parkrun Peter Monk finished in 25:35 and Dave Sartain ran 28:49.
You may also want to watch:
Liz Small completed her 95th marathon, the Betteshanger 50k ultra, in seven hours on Saturday. On Sunday she ran her 96th, the Groovy Baby Marathon with John Wilden in 6:16:45.
At the Leamington Regency 10k Clare Bowen and Alex Smith finished in 1hr 12mins.
- 1 Plans for new block of flats on Matalan site gets green light
- 2 Dangerous rogue gas fitter handed suspended prison sentence
- 3 'Please just give us the COVID-19 vaccine,' pleads headteacher as schools reopen
- 4 Boxing promoter Frank Warren praises Stevenage's Lister Hospital staff after COVID-19 battle
- 5 Staff member left shaken after attempted armed robbery at village store
- 6 Body found in search for missing woman
- 7 International Women's Day: A homage to those who have inspired us this year
- 8 Woman named after pleading guilty to fly-tipping offence
- 9 Stevenage FC provides new location for Feed Up Warm Up drop-in
- 10 CCTV appeal after fraud incident in Stevenage