Charlie Carter and Ben Coker the latest to extend Stevenage stay
- Credit: DANNY LOO/TGS PHOTO
Stevenage have bolstered their side with the re-signing of another two of last year's squad.
Charlie Carter and Ben Coker both impressed, Carter chipping in with four goals before injury ruined the second part of his season.
Speaking to the club's website he said: "It has been a stop start season for me but now I can not wait to get going again, and I am over the moon to get it sorted.
“Talks with the gaffer have been very positive. He has told me what he wants from me and how I can continue improving."
Coker meanwhile was just happy to play a full season of 42 games after a serious knee injury in 2018 kept him out for two years.
He said: "It was a straightforward decision. I was really impressed with what we did in the second half of the season and how the gaffer and Dean Wilkins want us to play”.
“We have a really strong squad and the team spirit we have is very similar to what I have had in the past. We have got to look to be up there, that is what everyone wants."
- 1 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 2 Shop employee shaken after knifepoint robbery
- 3 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 4 Calls for extra hands to help uncover history-defining Roman bathhouse
- 5 Arsonist jailed for 10 years after setting 'terrifying' house fire
- 6 Boy, 13, subjected to distressing indecent exposure at leisure centre
- 7 Consultation opens on plans for 200 flats on Office Outlet site
- 8 No positives for Revell as Boro meekly surrender to Forest Green Rovers
- 9 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 10 Guns and drugs arrest man in court over bail breach