Stevenage Boro Juniors under-12 girls
Stevenage Boro Juniors under-12 girls show off their new kit sponsored by Sainsbury s. Sainsbury s donated £500 to pay for the new strip which was debuted recently and was also being worn when the girls won the league on Sunday. They became the Home Count
Stevenage Boro Juniors under-12 girls show off their new kit sponsored by Sainsbury's.
Sainsbury's donated £500 to pay for the new strip which was debuted recently and was also being worn when the girls won the league on Sunday.
They became the Home Counties Girls' League Division Two champions as they secured the two points needed by winning 8-0 against Barnet Azzuri.
Top scorer Amy Makewell scored five of the eight, getting her goals tally towards 60 for this season.
You may also want to watch:
Contributions also came from captain Emily Jamieson (two) and Jade Horsley. Girl of the match was defender Elizabeth Armstrong who had a brilliant game.
All the girls would like to thank Sainsbury's for their new kit. They are managed and coached by Danielle Quelch and Mark Hamblin.
- 1 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 2 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 3 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 4 Stevenage through and through - nine generations of family see town transformed
- 5 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 6 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 7 From Silkin's vision to regeneration: How our town has evolved through the years
- 8 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 9 Fit for a Queen! A look back at Stevenage's royal visits
- 10 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
The team is pictured with Sainsbury's store manager Mark Siggins (back row, far left) following the presentation of the kit.