Stevenage Boro Juniors under-12 girls
Stevenage Boro Juniors under-12 girls show off their new kit sponsored by Sainsbury s. Sainsbury s donated £500 to pay for the new strip which was debuted recently and was also being worn when the girls won the league on Sunday. They became the Home Count
Stevenage Boro Juniors under-12 girls show off their new kit sponsored by Sainsbury's.
Sainsbury's donated £500 to pay for the new strip which was debuted recently and was also being worn when the girls won the league on Sunday.
They became the Home Counties Girls' League Division Two champions as they secured the two points needed by winning 8-0 against Barnet Azzuri.
Top scorer Amy Makewell scored five of the eight, getting her goals tally towards 60 for this season.
Contributions also came from captain Emily Jamieson (two) and Jade Horsley. Girl of the match was defender Elizabeth Armstrong who had a brilliant game.
All the girls would like to thank Sainsbury's for their new kit. They are managed and coached by Danielle Quelch and Mark Hamblin.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 3 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 4 Tranmere Rovers against Stevenage off after Storm Arwen damage
- 5 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 6 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 7 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 8 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 9 Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on: All you need to know
- 10 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
The team is pictured with Sainsbury's store manager Mark Siggins (back row, far left) following the presentation of the kit.