St Albans City snap up Hitchin Town forward Luke Brown
- Credit: DANNY LOO
St Albans City have raided Hertfordshire neighbours Hitchin Town for the signing of Luke Brown.
The 24-year-old is a forward-minded player who can also play attacking midfield, "the number 10 or midfield role" according to manager Ian Allinson.
He made a number of impressive appearances while with the Canaries, most notably a hat-trick in the FA Trophy tie with Mickleover in December.
Prior to his time at Top Field, he played for Cambridge City and had a spell across in the USA, playing for the University of Maryland.
He arrives with the City boss looking to bolster his midfield options.
Both Munashe Sundire and Solomon Nwabuokei have opted to leave the National League South side, the former joining King's Lynn Town.
St Albans have already signed Callum Adebiyi from Kings Langley and Liam Sole of Nottingham Forest.
- 1 Residents consulted on redevelopment of Letchworth's Hawksley bungalows
- 2 Stevenage council: 'More flats will bring life to town'
- 3 Woman trapped in car after colliding with tree on A602
- 4 Cancelled school trip to red list Peru sees some students losing £2,250
- 5 Hitchin Boys' teacher honoured with national award
- 6 Stevenage schoolboy wins national chef award
- 7 H-Town Almost Unlocked to celebrate 'eclectic mix' of Hitchin retailers
- 8 A602 remains partially shut in Stevenage after crash
- 9 Special needs school's urgent appeal for swim helpers
- 10 'COVID can't stop us!' - Zimbabwe school fees raised with garden party after Stevenage Day cancelled