School’s good sports have a Barnstorming evening
Students from Barnwell School in Stevenage were rewarded for their sporting prowess. The Barnwell Annual Sports Dinner was at Knebworth Barns and continues to go from strength to strength. Award winners were: Year 10 (girls and boys): Danielle Spencer, Et
Students from Barnwell School in Stevenage were rewarded for their sporting prowess.
The Barnwell Annual Sports Dinner was at Knebworth Barns and continues to go from strength to strength.
Award winners were:
Year 10 (girls and boys): Danielle Spencer, Ethan Draper.
You may also want to watch:
Year 11 (girls and boys): Charlie Fannon-Hall, Samir Juneja.
Kitts Award (for sportsmanship): Chris Clarke.
- 1 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour
- 2 Why grass in Stevenage and North Herts public areas isn't cut
- 3 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 4 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 5 'Music legends' Aswad impress at LGC Live event in town centre
- 6 New mental health unit earmarked for Stevenage
- 7 Some bus services set to change to 'build on great network'
- 8 Two people taken to hospital with serious injuries after Clothall Road crash
- 9 A family affair and club history make it a special day for Letchworth
- 10 Officers investigating vehicle interferences urge victims to come forward
Johnson Award (for outstanding effort in GCSE PE): James McCracken.
Barnett Award (for outstanding achievement): Jodie Allen.
Patching Award (for outstanding performance): James Sutherland.
Carter Award (for gym and dance): Daniel Fairhall.
Anson O'Reilly Memorial Award (for personal achievement): Natasha Watson.
Wardle Award (for contribution to extra-curricular activities): Ashleigh Warren.
Brown Award (for dance): Rebecca Hickman.
Moore Award (for netball): Rochelle Britter.
Solieri Award (for district representation): Adam Playford.
Brown Award (for BTec Sport): Chris Jackson.
Tyler Awards (for sports leadership): Ricky Hamilton, Lucy Pickersgill.
Booth Award (lifetime achievement): Keith Bell.
The awards were sponsored by the Stevenage School Sports Co-ordinator Partnership, Shephall Leisure Centre and Sport Stevenage.