School’s good sports have a Barnstorming evening
Students from Barnwell School in Stevenage were rewarded for their sporting prowess. The Barnwell Annual Sports Dinner was at Knebworth Barns and continues to go from strength to strength. Award winners were: Year 10 (girls and boys): Danielle Spencer, Et
Students from Barnwell School in Stevenage were rewarded for their sporting prowess.
The Barnwell Annual Sports Dinner was at Knebworth Barns and continues to go from strength to strength.
Award winners were:
Year 10 (girls and boys): Danielle Spencer, Ethan Draper.
Year 11 (girls and boys): Charlie Fannon-Hall, Samir Juneja.
Kitts Award (for sportsmanship): Chris Clarke.
- 1 Range Rover stopped towing ‘insecure trailer’ on A1(M) in Stevenage
- 2 'Jobs will be lost' if Stevenage TK Maxx fails to relocate
- 3 Police called to concern for welfare after 'youths' seen on Stevenage roof
- 4 Crackdown on anti-social behaviour in Letchworth and Baldock
- 5 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 6 Plans to demolish riding stables to make way for housing
- 7 Man wanted in connection with police officer assault could be in Hitchin
- 8 End of an era? Future of Crucial Crew scheme relies on new co-ordinators
- 9 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 10 Hitchin to host Platinum Jubilee Carnival to honour Queen
Johnson Award (for outstanding effort in GCSE PE): James McCracken.
Barnett Award (for outstanding achievement): Jodie Allen.
Patching Award (for outstanding performance): James Sutherland.
Carter Award (for gym and dance): Daniel Fairhall.
Anson O'Reilly Memorial Award (for personal achievement): Natasha Watson.
Wardle Award (for contribution to extra-curricular activities): Ashleigh Warren.
Brown Award (for dance): Rebecca Hickman.
Moore Award (for netball): Rochelle Britter.
Solieri Award (for district representation): Adam Playford.
Brown Award (for BTec Sport): Chris Jackson.
Tyler Awards (for sports leadership): Ricky Hamilton, Lucy Pickersgill.
Booth Award (lifetime achievement): Keith Bell.
The awards were sponsored by the Stevenage School Sports Co-ordinator Partnership, Shephall Leisure Centre and Sport Stevenage.