Saints are five alive!
Five children from St Ippolyts CE Primary School made a huge splash at the ESSA Division 10 primary schools team championships at Barnet Copthall. On their debut visit, St Ippolyts put on an outstanding performance in the small schools category. They ca
Five children from St Ippolyts CE Primary School made a huge splash at the ESSA Division 10 primary schools' team championships at Barnet Copthall.
On their debut visit, St Ippolyts put on an outstanding performance in the small schools' category.
They came first in the mixed medley stroke relay, beating current holders Heatherton House School who have won the medley relay for the past four years.
St Ippolyts also took second place in the freestyle relay just behind Heatherton House.
The swimmers were Jessica Jackson, Domenic Stevens, Lucy Lapham, Alessandra Stevens and Christian deTrafford.
They now go through to represent Division 10 at the national swimming championships at Ponds Forge in Sheffield on June 21 in both the mixed medley relay and freestyle relay, along with Heatherton House.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 5 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 6 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 7 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 8 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 9 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 10 Symonds Green development raises the number of social homes in Stevenage
Division 10 is one of the dozen divisions of the English Schools' Swimming Association.
This division comprises primary schools from the counties of Beds, Berkshire, Bucks, Herts and Oxfordshire as well as the London boroughs of Barnet, Harrow, Hillingdon, Hounslow and Enfield.