Saints are five alive!
Five children from St Ippolyts CE Primary School made a huge splash at the ESSA Division 10 primary schools team championships at Barnet Copthall. On their debut visit, St Ippolyts put on an outstanding performance in the small schools category. They ca
Five children from St Ippolyts CE Primary School made a huge splash at the ESSA Division 10 primary schools' team championships at Barnet Copthall.
On their debut visit, St Ippolyts put on an outstanding performance in the small schools' category.
They came first in the mixed medley stroke relay, beating current holders Heatherton House School who have won the medley relay for the past four years.
St Ippolyts also took second place in the freestyle relay just behind Heatherton House.
You may also want to watch:
The swimmers were Jessica Jackson, Domenic Stevens, Lucy Lapham, Alessandra Stevens and Christian deTrafford.
They now go through to represent Division 10 at the national swimming championships at Ponds Forge in Sheffield on June 21 in both the mixed medley relay and freestyle relay, along with Heatherton House.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 2 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 3 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 4 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 5 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 6 Treble for Codi Lee-Spavins and three points for Stotfold in victory over Letchworth
- 7 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 8 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 9 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 10 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
Division 10 is one of the dozen divisions of the English Schools' Swimming Association.
This division comprises primary schools from the counties of Beds, Berkshire, Bucks, Herts and Oxfordshire as well as the London boroughs of Barnet, Harrow, Hillingdon, Hounslow and Enfield.