Saint Levy’s nap hand
St Ippolyts kept up their winning streak in the Premier Division and look almost certain to win the title in the first season of the joint North and Mid Herts Football League. They beat Magnum 10-3, Andrew Levy scoring five, Ryan Foster a hat-trick and Wa
St Ippolyts kept up their winning streak in the Premier Division and look almost certain to win the title in the first season of the joint North and Mid Herts Football League.
They beat Magnum 10-3, Andrew Levy scoring five, Ryan Foster a hat-trick and Wayne Maguire two. Trevor Long and Brett Coverdale were among the scorers for Magnum.
Woolmer Green moved into second place by beating Colney Heath A 5-1.
James Brewster scored two, with Rory Spencer, Adam Paine and Steve Bannister one each.
In the Division One North, Fairlands beat Benington 4-1 with a goal each from Stuart Clarke, Kenny Liggett, Paul Hicks and Danny Lingwood. Benington's scorer was Adam Rush.
Codicote beat AFC Santos by the same scoreline thanks to Sam Poulton, Neil Cox, Ben Hewett and James Bailey getting one each.
- 1 Man wanted in connection with police officer assault could be in Hitchin
- 2 Plans to demolish riding stables to make way for housing
- 3 'Jobs will be lost' if Stevenage TK Maxx fails to relocate
- 4 Range Rover stopped towing ‘insecure trailer’ on A1(M) in Stevenage
- 5 Stevenage woman arrested following 'dangerous driving and assault'
- 6 VOTE: Which is your favourite chip shop in all of Hertfordshire?
- 7 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 8 Woman left with injuries after dog attack in Woolmer Green
- 9 Former pub owner admits to food hygiene offences
- 10 Plans to demolish two houses and build 20 flats in their place
Herts Junior Cup, final: Baldock Town 4 Kings Sports 5 (aet).
Saturday, April 7
Premier Division: St Ippolyts 10 Magnum 3, Woolmer Green 5 Colney Heath A 4.
Division One North: AFC Santos 1 Codicote 4, Benington 1 Fairlands 4.
Saturday, April 14
Premier Division: St Ippolyts v Baldock Town, Woolmer Green v Clannad Celtic.
Division One North: AFC Santos v Woolmer Green Res, Baldock Town Res v Fairlands, Bedwell Rangers Res v Benington, Wilbury Wanderers v Codicote.