Saint Levy’s nap hand
St Ippolyts kept up their winning streak in the Premier Division and look almost certain to win the title in the first season of the joint North and Mid Herts Football League. They beat Magnum 10-3, Andrew Levy scoring five, Ryan Foster a hat-trick and Wa
St Ippolyts kept up their winning streak in the Premier Division and look almost certain to win the title in the first season of the joint North and Mid Herts Football League.
They beat Magnum 10-3, Andrew Levy scoring five, Ryan Foster a hat-trick and Wayne Maguire two. Trevor Long and Brett Coverdale were among the scorers for Magnum.
Woolmer Green moved into second place by beating Colney Heath A 5-1.
James Brewster scored two, with Rory Spencer, Adam Paine and Steve Bannister one each.
You may also want to watch:
In the Division One North, Fairlands beat Benington 4-1 with a goal each from Stuart Clarke, Kenny Liggett, Paul Hicks and Danny Lingwood. Benington's scorer was Adam Rush.
Codicote beat AFC Santos by the same scoreline thanks to Sam Poulton, Neil Cox, Ben Hewett and James Bailey getting one each.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 2 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 3 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 4 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 5 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 6 Treble for Codi Lee-Spavins and three points for Stotfold in victory over Letchworth
- 7 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 8 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 9 Praise for hat-trick hero Codi Lee-Spavins from delighted Stotfold boss
- 10 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
Herts Junior Cup, final: Baldock Town 4 Kings Sports 5 (aet).
Saturday, April 7
Premier Division: St Ippolyts 10 Magnum 3, Woolmer Green 5 Colney Heath A 4.
Division One North: AFC Santos 1 Codicote 4, Benington 1 Fairlands 4.
Saturday, April 14
Premier Division: St Ippolyts v Baldock Town, Woolmer Green v Clannad Celtic.
Division One North: AFC Santos v Woolmer Green Res, Baldock Town Res v Fairlands, Bedwell Rangers Res v Benington, Wilbury Wanderers v Codicote.