Ryan wins gold
Clifton schoolboy Ryan Parker won gold at the Bedfordshire Cross-Country Championships at Ampthill Park on Saturday. The Samuel Whitbread Community College pupil handed back the under-15s trophy he won last year but replaced it with the under-17s title th
Clifton schoolboy Ryan Parker won gold at the Bedfordshire Cross-Country Championships at Ampthill Park on Saturday.
The Samuel Whitbread Community College pupil handed back the under-15s trophy he won last year but replaced it with the under-17s title this time.
Ryan and his Bedford and County AC team-mates were also presented with gold after finishing in first, third, fourth and fifth places.
P Samantha Cutler repeated last year's bronze medal at the Beds cross-country championships.
You may also want to watch:
She was also part of the winning Bedford and County team and received a gold medal.
This means Samantha has gained automatic qualification to the national inter-counties cross-country championships at Wollaton Park, Nottingham, in February.
- 1 Letchworth BID responds after manager unexpectedly jailed
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?
- 4 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 5 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 6 Walk-in vaccine slots available this week
- 7 Christopher Hewett: Teenage boys found guilty of murder and manslaughter
- 8 Tributes to Poppy Appeal stalwart and 'true gentleman' Les Mortimer
- 9 Girl reportedly touched by man while walking home from school
- 10 Helicopter and armed police hunt weapon suspects
She was still running in the under-15 age group but is due to move up to under-17 for the summer track season.