Richard's Trampoline Club back in business
Richard s Trampoline Club attended their first competition of the season since the summer break – the Brentwood Open. Using the new competition structure for the sport, Nick Ledwold was the club s only competitor at FIG B. Ledwold s group was combined wit
Richard's Trampoline Club attended their first competition of the season since the summer break - the Brentwood Open.
Using the new competition structure for the sport, Nick Ledwold was the club's only competitor at FIG B.
Ledwold's group was combined with the higher FIG A competitors but he handled this added pressure well and produced some good routines.
In the voluntarys he finished second but finished in third place overall as the form marks in his compulsory set routine let him down slightly.
You may also want to watch:
At national C, Lauren Doherty tried out a new, harder voluntary routine. She made a good start with her compulsory set routine, but struggled during her voluntary which left her down in seventh place overall.
At regional D, Clara Williams showed her usual good form in both her routines. Finishing in fourth place, she narrowly missed out on a medal.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of harassment after Stevenage and Preston incidents
- 2 Who is Slove? Spate of Stevenage graffiti prompts police appeal
- 3 Pictured: The first pints, haircuts, swims and more as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 What can I do and what opens when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday, April 12?
- 5 Have you seen missing man from Stevenage?
- 6 Stevenage's play areas set to reopen for first time in months
- 7 Inside the breathtaking £2.6million historic house that has its own 'party barn'
- 8 Former Hitchin and Stevenage MP Shirley Williams dies aged 90
- 9 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 10 All change at Arlesey Town as chairman John Morrell is replaced by former Premier League striker
Lee Meakin, still getting back into shape after nearly a year away from trampolining, started well and was in first place after his compulsory set routine.
His voluntary routine was not so well controlled and an error at the end left him in 10th place overall.
At regional E, Laura Burns' improvement saw her demonstrate good form and handle the challenge well. She just missed out on a medal in fourth place, but was only half a mark away from first.
And at regional G, Tate Henocq did incredibly well to finish in fifth place in a massive group.
Joseph Pridmore was in third place after the compulsory set routine before an error during his voluntary routine left him in seventh place overall.
Richard's Trampoline Club holds classes in Stevenage, Letchworth and Sandy. For more details about the club, visit www.RichardsTrampolineClub.com