Richard's Trampoline Club back in business
Richard s Trampoline Club attended their first competition of the season since the summer break – the Brentwood Open. Using the new competition structure for the sport, Nick Ledwold was the club s only competitor at FIG B. Ledwold s group was combined wit
Richard's Trampoline Club attended their first competition of the season since the summer break - the Brentwood Open.
Using the new competition structure for the sport, Nick Ledwold was the club's only competitor at FIG B.
Ledwold's group was combined with the higher FIG A competitors but he handled this added pressure well and produced some good routines.
In the voluntarys he finished second but finished in third place overall as the form marks in his compulsory set routine let him down slightly.
You may also want to watch:
At national C, Lauren Doherty tried out a new, harder voluntary routine. She made a good start with her compulsory set routine, but struggled during her voluntary which left her down in seventh place overall.
At regional D, Clara Williams showed her usual good form in both her routines. Finishing in fourth place, she narrowly missed out on a medal.
- 1 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 2 Why grass in Stevenage and North Herts public areas isn't cut
- 3 Two people taken to hospital with serious injuries after Clothall Road crash
- 4 Officers investigating vehicle interferences urge victims to come forward
- 5 The beach is back! Hitchin to welcome the return of sun and sand for the ultimate staycation
- 6 'Music legends' Aswad impress at LGC Live event in town centre
- 7 Lasting tribute to schoolgirl after tragic death
- 8 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 9 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour
- 10 Crowds flock to Hitchin for Bucklersbury and Sun Street Day
Lee Meakin, still getting back into shape after nearly a year away from trampolining, started well and was in first place after his compulsory set routine.
His voluntary routine was not so well controlled and an error at the end left him in 10th place overall.
At regional E, Laura Burns' improvement saw her demonstrate good form and handle the challenge well. She just missed out on a medal in fourth place, but was only half a mark away from first.
And at regional G, Tate Henocq did incredibly well to finish in fifth place in a massive group.
Joseph Pridmore was in third place after the compulsory set routine before an error during his voluntary routine left him in seventh place overall.
Richard's Trampoline Club holds classes in Stevenage, Letchworth and Sandy. For more details about the club, visit www.RichardsTrampolineClub.com