Richard's Trampoline Club back in business
Richard s Trampoline Club attended their first competition of the season since the summer break – the Brentwood Open. Using the new competition structure for the sport, Nick Ledwold was the club s only competitor at FIG B. Ledwold s group was combined wit
Richard's Trampoline Club attended their first competition of the season since the summer break - the Brentwood Open.
Using the new competition structure for the sport, Nick Ledwold was the club's only competitor at FIG B.
Ledwold's group was combined with the higher FIG A competitors but he handled this added pressure well and produced some good routines.
In the voluntarys he finished second but finished in third place overall as the form marks in his compulsory set routine let him down slightly.
At national C, Lauren Doherty tried out a new, harder voluntary routine. She made a good start with her compulsory set routine, but struggled during her voluntary which left her down in seventh place overall.
At regional D, Clara Williams showed her usual good form in both her routines. Finishing in fourth place, she narrowly missed out on a medal.
- 1 Missing Letchworth woman found safe and well
- 2 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 3 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
- 4 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 5 All under 40s to be offered Covid booster jab
- 6 New manager Paul Tisdale optimistic about his journey of discovery at Stevenage
- 7 Stevenage squad to get their chance despite transfer promise says new boss Paul Tisdale
- 8 James Bay announces intimate ‘New Songs New Stories’ solo tour for Independent Venue Week
- 9 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 10 Former councillor recognised for 36 years of service
Lee Meakin, still getting back into shape after nearly a year away from trampolining, started well and was in first place after his compulsory set routine.
His voluntary routine was not so well controlled and an error at the end left him in 10th place overall.
At regional E, Laura Burns' improvement saw her demonstrate good form and handle the challenge well. She just missed out on a medal in fourth place, but was only half a mark away from first.
And at regional G, Tate Henocq did incredibly well to finish in fifth place in a massive group.
Joseph Pridmore was in third place after the compulsory set routine before an error during his voluntary routine left him in seventh place overall.
Richard's Trampoline Club holds classes in Stevenage, Letchworth and Sandy. For more details about the club, visit www.RichardsTrampolineClub.com