Richard's Trampoline Club
Richard s Trampoline Club were at their annual synchro competition in Enfield before Christmas. This is where two people perform the same routine in time with each other, on separate trampolines. Marks are given for form, difficulty and synchronisation, m
Richard's Trampoline Club were at their annual synchro competition in Enfield before Christmas.
This is where two people perform the same routine in time with each other, on separate trampolines.
Marks are given for form, difficulty and synchronisation, making it slightly more difficult than individual competition.
In the intermediate section, Lauren Doherty and Paige Maranian completed some excellent routines, showing good form and synchronisation.
You may also want to watch:
This earned them some good marks and they finished in second place.
Lisa Golding and Lorna Kyan also performed well to finish in second place within their group too.
- 1 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 2 Letchworth BID responds after manager unexpectedly jailed
- 3 Christopher Hewett: Teenage boys found guilty of murder and manslaughter
- 4 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 5 Tributes to Poppy Appeal stalwart and 'true gentleman' Les Mortimer
- 6 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?
- 7 Walk-in vaccine slots available this week
- 8 Weather warning for rain on the horizon after scorching heatwave
- 9 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 10 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
Sophie Perks and Levi Rimmer were competing together for the first time. Their synchronisation was together for the majority of the routine but they just need to improve upon their form marks. They narrowly missed out on a medal in fourth.
Kasey Kilday, an experienced trampolinist, partnered Dawn Adams who was competing for the first time.
She was nervous but successfully competed the routines and finished in seventh place.
Scott Crowhurst and Bradley Sapsford had an error in their routine where they did a different skill to each other. This then terminates their routine so they were not marked out of the full 10 marks.
Within the advanced section, Lizzie Mercer and Becky Hales did really well and earned first place.
Rosannamay Cannon and Lauren Doherty did some really good routines. They were in a difficult group and did well to finish in third place.
Natasha Rastogi, having only returned from Australia the previous day and still jet lagged, and Jo Collins had not practiced together but still managed to finish in third place.
Richard's Trampoline Club holds classes in Stevenage, Letchworth and Sandy.
For more information, visit www.richardstrampolineclub.com