Reward helpers in North Herts
The army of volunteers that run local clubs and organisations will be honoured at the Herts Sports Partnership 2008 Service to Sport Awards. The awards are for those volunteers behind Hertfordshire s 2,000 plus sports clubs. They are an opportunity to rec
The army of volunteers that run local clubs and organisations will be honoured at the Herts Sports Partnership 2008 Service to Sport Awards.
The awards are for those volunteers behind Hertfordshire's 2,000 plus sports clubs.
They are an opportunity to recognise individual and club contributions over the last 12 months and to acknowledge achievements across all sports in Herts.
Any club or individual nominated must be Herts based or be a member of a Herts-based club/organisation.
You may also want to watch:
Nomination forms are available from email@example.com
Nominations will close on Friday, June 27. All forms should be returned to: 2008 S2SA, Herts Sports Partnership, Herts Sports Village, de Havilland Campus, Hatfield, Herts, AL10 9EU. Or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 2 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 3 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 4 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 5 Chicken for England! Fast food branch shares inside scoop on feeding our Euros squad
- 6 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 7 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 8 Brett Donnelly happy with squad building as Stotfold aim for promotion goal
- 9 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 10 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
For further information about any of the awards, call Graham Keen on 01707 281006.
The 10 awards are detailed below for which individuals and clubs can be nominated.
* Community coach of the year (male).
* Community coach of the year (female).
* Community club of the year.
* Best newcomer club.
* Sports school of the year.
* 'The Paul Pearce Award' for contribution to disability sport.
* Young community volunteer.
* Volunteer of the year (over-21).
* Volunteer of the year (under-21).
* Service to Sport.
The awards will be presented at a special awards ceremony on Wednesday, October 8.