Reward helpers in North Herts
The army of volunteers that run local clubs and organisations will be honoured at the Herts Sports Partnership 2008 Service to Sport Awards. The awards are for those volunteers behind Hertfordshire s 2,000 plus sports clubs. They are an opportunity to rec
The army of volunteers that run local clubs and organisations will be honoured at the Herts Sports Partnership 2008 Service to Sport Awards.
The awards are for those volunteers behind Hertfordshire's 2,000 plus sports clubs.
They are an opportunity to recognise individual and club contributions over the last 12 months and to acknowledge achievements across all sports in Herts.
Any club or individual nominated must be Herts based or be a member of a Herts-based club/organisation.
You may also want to watch:
Nomination forms are available from firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominations will close on Friday, June 27. All forms should be returned to: 2008 S2SA, Herts Sports Partnership, Herts Sports Village, de Havilland Campus, Hatfield, Herts, AL10 9EU. Or emailed to: email@example.com
- 1 Body found in search for missing woman
- 2 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 3 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
- 4 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 5 Person hit by train between London Kings Cross and Stevenage
- 6 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 7 COVID-19 cases continue to plummet in Stevenage and North Herts
- 8 Government curbs council's powers to block new homes
- 9 Town's multi-million pound investment is 'once in a generation' opportunity
For further information about any of the awards, call Graham Keen on 01707 281006.
The 10 awards are detailed below for which individuals and clubs can be nominated.
* Community coach of the year (male).
* Community coach of the year (female).
* Community club of the year.
* Best newcomer club.
* Sports school of the year.
* 'The Paul Pearce Award' for contribution to disability sport.
* Young community volunteer.
* Volunteer of the year (over-21).
* Volunteer of the year (under-21).
* Service to Sport.
The awards will be presented at a special awards ceremony on Wednesday, October 8.