Reading Half Marathon produces five PBs for NHRR
- Credit: Archant
North Herts Road Runners claimed five new PBs at the Reading Half Marathon.
Six Squirrels made the trip with Darren Sunter leading the way on the course for the club by coming home in 1:17:55, a PB of four minutes.
Other PBs were recorded by John Auld in 1:18:02, John Rayner 1:19:51, Darren Matussa 1:23:10 and Stuart Overton 1:25:44 while Kat Burr completed the club line-up with 1:41:23.
Andrew Leach came second in the 50+ category at the British Cross Country Championship in Liverpool while Ed Price ran 1:17:40 for first 40+ at the Welwyn Half Marathon.
Jo Summers ran the Charnwood 27.75 mile off road route starting in Quorn, Leicestershire and finished in four hours 48 minutes.
You may also want to watch:
Naomi Parkinson travelled to the Lake District for the Lakeland Trail Series opener of the Cartmel 10k. The course was muddy and it rained during the event. Naomi finished in 66 minutes soaking and caked in mud.
- 1 Plans for new block of flats on Matalan site gets green light
- 2 Dangerous rogue gas fitter handed suspended prison sentence
- 3 'Please just give us the COVID-19 vaccine,' pleads headteacher as schools reopen
- 4 Boxing promoter Frank Warren praises Stevenage's Lister Hospital staff after COVID-19 battle
- 5 Staff member left shaken after attempted armed robbery at village store
- 6 Body found in search for missing woman
- 7 International Women's Day: A homage to those who have inspired us this year
- 8 Woman named after pleading guilty to fly-tipping offence
- 9 Stevenage FC provides new location for Feed Up Warm Up drop-in
- 10 Missing Stevenage teen found