Quartet try so hard to qualify
A QUARTET from Richard s Trampoline Club took part in the national grade two competition in Birmingham on Saturday. This is the last grade two event of the season, and before the forthcoming grade two national finals. Lisa Withey had a massive 45 entrants
A QUARTET from Richard's Trampoline Club took part in the national grade two competition in Birmingham on Saturday.
This is the last grade two event of the season, and before the forthcoming grade two national finals.
Lisa Withey had a massive 45 entrants in her group, so she knew getting through to the finals would be tough.
She started off with a good set routine, and was in 26th place before the voluntary routines. But she quickly improved upon this, and was surprised to find herself in the finals.
She reduced the difficulty level slightly, but maintained excellent form and finished in seventh place.
Nicky Ledwold was hoping to qualify for the grade two national finals but it was not to be.
- 1 Teenager was ‘murdered on way home from prom’ in Stevenage
- 2 Eighteen-year-old arrested on suspicion of murder in Stevenage
- 3 Police cordon in place after man suffers ‘serious injuries’ in Stevenage
- 4 US star George Clooney spotted directing new film in Hertfordshire
- 5 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 6 Plans for new Stevenage secondary school raise concerns
- 7 Cash stolen in Stevenage car break-ins
- 8 See inside this stunning £1.15m Grade II listed barn conversion
- 9 Man threatened woman with samurai sword before sex attack in Letchworth
- 10 Stevenage supermarket may have double-charged customers
He completed some good routines, with only a small wobble at the end of his set routine.
The standard was extremely high in his group and he finished just outside the top 10 in 11th place, missing qualification by just 0.1 of a mark!
Charlie Mussino was hoping to qualify up to grade one.
He struggled during the warm-ups but when it mattered he performed an excellent set routine. However it received some mixed marks from the judges.
Charlie successfully completed his voluntary routine but he missed the required score by just half a mark.
Kasey Kilday did well at his second grade two competition and his increased confidence in his routines was reflected in his marks.
Richard's Trampoline Club holds classes in Stevenage, Letchworth and Sandy. For more information visit www.RichardsTrampolineClub.com