Preston ramping up preparations for 2022 Herts Cricket League
- Credit: PRESTON CC
Preston Cricket Club are starting to press forward with their plans and preparations for the 2022 season.
The winter net sessions start on Saturday, February 5, at 10am and are being held at Kingshott School in Hitchin.
That is with the eyes of the Hitchin Road-based club firmly fixed on the start of the new Hertfordshire Cricket League season.
Preston's first team will once again be looking at a full season in the Championship division while the seconds are aiming for another promotion on the back of their successful 2021 campaign.
Sunday cricket remains very much on the agenda with the Sunday firsts competing in the Bedfordshire leagues.
Junior cricket though continues to be a main priority and the club will once again be hosting ECB Dynamos for boys and girls aged between the ages of eight and 11.
They will also enter junior teams in the U9, U11 and U15 leagues.
- 1 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 2 Audi driver in his 20s killed in crash with lorry on A507 near Shefford
- 3 New opening date for Stevenage Geek Retreat
- 4 Steve Evans begins Stevenage revolution with three new signings
- 5 North Herts grass verge cutting to be reduced
- 6 Platinum Jubilee: postbox toppers appear for celebrations
- 7 Stevenage make Danny Rose their fourth signing of the summer
- 8 The Queen's Platinum Jubilee: How are our areas celebrating?
- 9 Man threatened woman with samurai sword before sex attack in Letchworth
- 10 Rejoice! American landlady saves Charlton's historic Windmill pub
A spokesman for the club said: "We are always looking to welcome new members to the club so if anyone is looking for a progressive and welcoming cricket club for both senior and junior cricket in North Herts, please get in touch."
More details and contact forms are available at www.prestoncricketclub.co.uk