Nobel and Saracens pool their resources
The English national side may be struggling but rugby is flourishing at one Stevenage secondary school at least. Nobel has continued its strong links with Guinness Premiership Saracens with backing from the sport s governing body, the RFU. Saracens youngs
The English national side may be struggling but rugby is flourishing at one Stevenage secondary school at least.
Nobel has continued its strong links with Guinness Premiership Saracens with backing from the sport's governing body, the RFU.
Saracens youngster Richard Gill was at the school last Wednesday afternoon to coach boys and girls.
He was joined by Stevenage's rugby youth development officer Gareth Lewis and community rugby coach Paul Freestone.
You may also want to watch:
The trio was supported by Nobel PE teachers Emma Poole and Ryan Spence.
Emma is also the school sports coordinator for Nobel who have developed strong rugby links with The Thomas Alleyne School.
- 1 Arrests made after assault leaves victim with lacerations to the head
- 2 'Panic-buying is crippling us' - petrol station owner urges motorists to think before they refuel
- 3 17 of the prettiest streets in North Herts
- 4 North Herts and Beds villages hit by power cut
- 5 Custodial sentence 'sends strong message' to those carrying knives
- 6 Appeal to trace driver after cyclist sustains serious injuries in crash
- 7 Hitchin Beer and Cider Festival in pictures
- 8 Ambulance called to crash between motorcycle and van in Stevenage
- 9 Hospice volunteers mark Churchgate Day on the catwalk with vintage fashion show
- 10 You Me At Six to play headline show at Hatfield's Slam Dunk Festival site