Netball: Crusaders win at home
Baldock Crusaders netball team had their best win of the season at home to The Bell on Monday night. They started to attack from the whistle and the quarter ended with a comfortable lead of 12-5. In the second quarter they stretched the lead and with good
Baldock Crusaders netball team had their best win of the season at home to The Bell on Monday night.
They started to attack from the whistle and the quarter ended with a comfortable lead of 12-5.
In the second quarter they stretched the lead and with good defending by Jane Mongston as goal keeper, Becky Snelling as goal defence and Kirsten Sparks playing wing defence, The Bell only scored two goals as the quarter ended with Baldock ahead 28-7.
Baldock Crusaders continued to attack in the third quarter with excellent play from the centre Natalie Massey, wing attack Jessica Young and fantastic shooting from Clare Arnold and Caroline Reid.
You may also want to watch:
At the end of this quarter the score was 43-10 to Baldock. The Bell were unable to score in the final quarter as Baldock Crusaders finally won 51-10.
- 1 Shop employee shaken after knifepoint robbery
- 2 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 3 Calls for extra hands to help uncover history-defining Roman bathhouse
- 4 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 5 Arsonist jailed for 10 years after setting 'terrifying' house fire
- 6 Boy, 13, subjected to distressing indecent exposure at leisure centre
- 7 Consultation opens on plans for 200 flats on Office Outlet site
- 8 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 9 No positives for Revell as Boro meekly surrender to Forest Green Rovers
- 10 Arrest made after man in his 40s dies in A505 crash tragedy