Jake Robinson won seven golds at Stevenage s annual open meet over the weekend. Robinson also took two silvers in the boys 12 years to claim nine medals overall. The club won 29 golds, 22 silvers and 23 bronze medals in total. Greg Lasenby won five golds
Jake Robinson won seven golds at Stevenage's annual open meet over the weekend.
Robinson also took two silvers in the boys' 12 years to claim nine medals overall.
The club won 29 golds, 22 silvers and 23 bronze medals in total.
Greg Lasenby won five golds and added a bronze as well to win six medals overall in the 17 years and over age group.
Ross Gillon won four golds, while Rebecca Neil and Liam Doonan recorded a hat-trick of victories.
Other gold medal winners were Joseph Mileusnic, David Spicer and Philip Aldwinckle (two apiece) and Mark Aldwinckle.
- 1 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 2 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 3 A1(M) closed in both directions due to fallen cables
- 4 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 5 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 6 Closures lifted on A1(M) after emergency services deem road safe
- 7 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 8 MP registers another job despite Owen Paterson fallout
- 9 Stevenage MP earns over £4,000 per month from other jobs
- 10 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
Other Stevenage swimmers to finish in the top three were Georgia Hazell, Grace Coventry, Jack George, Faye Cowen, Matthew Pallett, Chris Witney, Thomas Worbey, Tom Ward, Shaun Dempsey, Tony Keast and Adam Dunnicliffe.