Lister Tennis Club support Children In Need
There is a special day at Lister Tennis Club in Stevenage for Children in Need. The event is at the club in North Road on Saturday, November 18 (10am-4pm). There is a whole range of sporting and fun activities taking place on their indoor courts. 10-11.30
There is a special day at Lister Tennis Club in Stevenage for Children in Need.
The event is at the club in North Road on Saturday, November 18 (10am-4pm). There is a whole range of sporting and fun activities taking place on their indoor courts.
10-11.30am: Football. 11.30am-1pm: Tennis games and coaching from LTA qualified coaches. 1-2pm: Basketball with an England junior international. 2-3pm: Songs from special guest Karen Louise, plus karaoke and mini tennis tournament. 3-4pm: Beat the Coach competition.
Other activities include face painting, t-shirt decorating, tennis ball decorating and lots more. Refreshments are available with children and adults all welcome.
Please call Lister Tennis Club on 01438 721515 to register and for cost of the activities.
P Lister are also running a special offer for non-members throughout November and December. Indoor courts are available Monday to Friday from 9am-3pm for non-members for £8 per court per hour (subject to availability).
- 1 Man threatened woman with samurai sword before sex attack in Letchworth
- 2 A505 driver left with serious injuries after car leaves road near Hitchin
- 3 The Queen's Platinum Jubilee: How are our areas celebrating?
- 4 'Jobs will be lost' if Stevenage TK Maxx fails to relocate
- 5 Hitchin to host Platinum Jubilee Carnival to honour Queen
- 6 Police called to concern for welfare after 'youths' seen on Stevenage roof
- 7 Prince Charles and Camilla to star in special EastEnders Jubilee episode filmed in Hertfordshire
- 8 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 9 Range Rover stopped towing ‘insecure trailer’ on A1(M) in Stevenage
- 10 Michelin-star chef to kick off Sea Change campaign with tasty seafood samples
To book a court, please call on the number above.