Letchworth go up without even playing
Blueharts shared four goals and the points with Bedford Town in the East Premier A Division. Harts are still fourth in the table and host mid-table Ipswich seconds this Saturday in their last game before Easter. Letchworth did not play a game but are now
Blueharts shared four goals and the points with Bedford Town in the East Premier A Division.
Harts are still fourth in the table and host mid-table Ipswich seconds this Saturday in their last game before Easter.
Letchworth did not play a game but are now guaranteed promotion to Division One next season.
Honours were shared in a local derby as two goals from Ashley Brown secured Letchworth seconds a 2-2 draw at their Blueharts counterparts.
Other scores: Letchworth III 2 (Marc Bozdogan two) Welwyn GC II 1; Harpenden III 1 Letchworth IV 3 (Gary Putnam, Mark Sheard and Tony Major); Rickmansworth IV 1 Letchworth V 2 (Gary Pond two); Letchworth VI 0 Stevenage VI 0.
Stevenage were beaten 2-0 by Royston, while their second team were thrashed 10-2 by Welwyn Garden City.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 5 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 6 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 7 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 8 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 9 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 10 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
Other scores: Stevenage III 1 (Geoff Trew) St Albans V 4; Stevenage IV 1 (Ian Brown) Welwyn GC III 15; Stevenage V 5 (Danny Farnan two, Tony Farnan, Jean-Paul Allion, Martin Elliott) Cheshunt III 2; Stevenage VI 0 Letchworth VI 0.