Kickboxers fight Euro opposition
Nick Gill and Sukhy Shoria from the TS Kickboxing Club will display their kickboxing skills against European opposition this Saturday. The pair are fighting at the Pain and Glory kickboxing show at the Excel in London. This is the UK s fight sport spectac
Nick Gill and Sukhy Shoria from the TS Kickboxing Club will display their kickboxing skills against European opposition this Saturday.
The pair are fighting at the Pain and Glory kickboxing show at the Excel in London.
This is the UK's fight sport spectacular and over the last few years has showcased an enviable who's who of British talent.
The show is also the full contact flagship for the Seni '08 exhibition.
You may also want to watch:
Seni is Europe's trade exhibition dedicated to martial arts, combat sports and extreme fitness.
Coach Trevor Spencer said: "This will be a great experience for Sukhy and Nick.
- 1 Letchworth BID responds after manager unexpectedly jailed
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?
- 4 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 5 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 6 Walk-in vaccine slots available this week
- 7 Christopher Hewett: Teenage boys found guilty of murder and manslaughter
- 8 Tributes to Poppy Appeal stalwart and 'true gentleman' Les Mortimer
- 9 Girl reportedly touched by man while walking home from school
- 10 Parents' tribute to caring community as they continue push for new specialist facilities
"Only the fighters at the top of their game get asked to fight on such a showcase and chances like this come round maybe once or twice in a fighter's career.
"I know they will do themselves and everyone at the club proud; they deserve to be here after their recent performances."
Gill will be fighting the current German champion at 69kgs which is heavier than his usual weight.
Shoria also takes on another well respected German fighter at 66.5kgs.
Also on the bill will be some of the country's best muay Thai, K1 and MMA fighters.
Tickets for the show are £30 and that includes entrance into the exhibition in the daytime as well as the evening's fights.
For tickets and more information about training at one of their local kickboxing classes, call Trevor Spencer on 07940 715717.