Jumping for joy
Richard s Trampoline Club were at the inaugural open competition in Cambridge. All performers were using it as a warm-up to either the regional or national gradings this month. It was a successful day for the club as everyone finished in the top four with
Richard's Trampoline Club were at the inaugural open competition in Cambridge.
All performers were using it as a warm-up to either the regional or national gradings this month.
It was a successful day for the club as everyone finished in the top four within their group.
Paige Maranian competed two excellent routines at grade four and easily won first place.
This was her first competition with the club, having joined just a couple of months ago.
Michael Sheff had a bit of travel around the trampoline in his set routine but managed to maintain his form. His voluntary was much better and he finished in second place.
- 1 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 2 Audi driver in his 20s killed in crash with lorry on A507 near Shefford
- 3 New opening date for Stevenage Geek Retreat
- 4 Steve Evans begins Stevenage revolution with three new signings
- 5 North Herts grass verge cutting to be reduced
- 6 Platinum Jubilee: postbox toppers appear for celebrations
- 7 Stevenage make Danny Rose their fourth signing of the summer
- 8 The Queen's Platinum Jubilee: How are our areas celebrating?
- 9 Man threatened woman with samurai sword before sex attack in Letchworth
- 10 Rejoice! American landlady saves Charlton's historic Windmill pub
Kasey Kilday also had an extremely good day at grade two as he kept his form throughout both routines and with reasonable height to finish in second place.
Nicky Ledwold produced two good routines. He reduced the difficulty slightly on his voluntary routine and this possibly cost him a medal as he finished in fourth place.
At grade one, Lauren Jones struggled during her set routine, with a bit too much travel on her fourth move. She then competed a good voluntary routine and she had done enough to finish in first place.
Richard's Trampoline Club holds classes in Stevenage, Letchworth and Sandy. For more details, visit www.RichardsTrampolineClub.com