Ironton's back with the Blues
One of the most successful managers in Arlesey Town s history is back at the Mid Beds club. Nicky Ironton has been installed as director of football with the emphasis on youth development. Ironton s previous spell at the club saw the emergence of the like
One of the most successful managers in Arlesey Town's history is back at the Mid Beds club.
Nicky Ironton has been installed as director of football with the emphasis on youth development.
Ironton's previous spell at the club saw the emergence of the likes of Dave Kitson, Craig Mackail-Smith and Shane Blackett.
One of his former players, defender Matt Corbould, is Arlesey's new boss for the 2008-9 season.
You may also want to watch:
Corbould will be assisted by Andy Theodosiou, with the pair having been in temporary charge at the end of the current season after Danny Honeyball's exit.
The Blues are still awaiting confirmation of which league they will be placed in for next season.
- 1 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour
- 2 Why grass in Stevenage and North Herts public areas isn't cut
- 3 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 4 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 5 'Music legends' Aswad impress at LGC Live event in town centre
- 6 New mental health unit earmarked for Stevenage
- 7 Some bus services set to change to 'build on great network'
- 8 Two people taken to hospital with serious injuries after Clothall Road crash
- 9 A family affair and club history make it a special day for Letchworth
- 10 Officers investigating vehicle interferences urge victims to come forward