Improve your cricketing skills
Kids have the chance to learn at a summer holiday cricket school next week, run by Bedfordshire CCC. The fun-filled week (Monday to Friday, August 18-22) with coaching is aimed at developing both the beginner and experienced player. There are small-sided
Kids have the chance to learn at a summer holiday cricket school next week, run by Bedfordshire CCC.
The fun-filled week (Monday to Friday, August 18-22) with coaching is aimed at developing both the beginner and experienced player.
There are small-sided matches plus final awards presentation.
Based at Henlow Cricket Club, there is specialist batting, bowling, fielding and half hour one-to-one sessions.
You may also want to watch:
Beds county player and ECB qualified coach Will Sneath is the lead coach.
A development course for boys and girls with limited cricket experience (aged seven to 10) is from 9.30-11am daily.
- 1 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 2 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 3 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 4 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 5 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 6 Stevenage through and through - nine generations of family see town transformed
- 7 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 8 Floats, fun and fancy dress: Do you remember Stevenage Carnival?
- 9 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 10 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
An introduction to hard ball cricket for boys and girls with previous cricket experience (aged nine to 12) is from 11.30am-1pm daily.
Specialist sessions for 12 to 17 year olds from 1.30-3pm are being run on Monday (batting), Tuesday (bowling) and Wednesday (fielding), with the one-to-ones on Thursday afternoon.
To book a place on a one-to-one course or if you require further details, call Tonia Woodcock between 9.30am-2.30pm on 01234 721705 or email email@example.com