Improve your cricketing skills
Kids have the chance to learn at a summer holiday cricket school next week, run by Bedfordshire CCC. The fun-filled week (Monday to Friday, August 18-22) with coaching is aimed at developing both the beginner and experienced player. There are small-sided
Kids have the chance to learn at a summer holiday cricket school next week, run by Bedfordshire CCC.
The fun-filled week (Monday to Friday, August 18-22) with coaching is aimed at developing both the beginner and experienced player.
There are small-sided matches plus final awards presentation.
Based at Henlow Cricket Club, there is specialist batting, bowling, fielding and half hour one-to-one sessions.
You may also want to watch:
Beds county player and ECB qualified coach Will Sneath is the lead coach.
A development course for boys and girls with limited cricket experience (aged seven to 10) is from 9.30-11am daily.
- 1 Stevenage's Banksy brings another community mural to town's underpasses
- 2 11-year-old arrested on suspicion of attempted robbery
- 3 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 4 Have you seen this wanted man with links to Stevenage?
- 5 Man jailed after threatening terrified neighbour with rape and arson
- 6 Cyclist suffers bruises to face after being punched in assault
- 7 Will loss of free parking cause death of high street?
- 8 Persistent town centre beggar and thief sentenced
- 9 Former head boy founds charity in Greece to help refugees
- 10 Urgent appeal to fix charity's leaky roof
An introduction to hard ball cricket for boys and girls with previous cricket experience (aged nine to 12) is from 11.30am-1pm daily.
Specialist sessions for 12 to 17 year olds from 1.30-3pm are being run on Monday (batting), Tuesday (bowling) and Wednesday (fielding), with the one-to-ones on Thursday afternoon.
To book a place on a one-to-one course or if you require further details, call Tonia Woodcock between 9.30am-2.30pm on 01234 721705 or email firstname.lastname@example.org