Improve your cricketing skills
Kids have the chance to learn at a summer holiday cricket school next week, run by Bedfordshire CCC. The fun-filled week (Monday to Friday, August 18-22) with coaching is aimed at developing both the beginner and experienced player. There are small-sided
Kids have the chance to learn at a summer holiday cricket school next week, run by Bedfordshire CCC.
The fun-filled week (Monday to Friday, August 18-22) with coaching is aimed at developing both the beginner and experienced player.
There are small-sided matches plus final awards presentation.
Based at Henlow Cricket Club, there is specialist batting, bowling, fielding and half hour one-to-one sessions.
Beds county player and ECB qualified coach Will Sneath is the lead coach.
A development course for boys and girls with limited cricket experience (aged seven to 10) is from 9.30-11am daily.
- 1 Range Rover stopped towing ‘insecure trailer’ on A1(M) in Stevenage
- 2 'Jobs will be lost' if Stevenage TK Maxx fails to relocate
- 3 Police called to concern for welfare after 'youths' seen on Stevenage roof
- 4 Crackdown on anti-social behaviour in Letchworth and Baldock
- 5 Hitchin to host Platinum Jubilee Carnival to honour Queen
- 6 Hertfordshire's Wilkestock festival to return after licensing row resolved
- 7 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 8 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 9 What's the future Queen doing in a sandpit in Hertfordshire?
- 10 Plans to demolish riding stables to make way for housing
An introduction to hard ball cricket for boys and girls with previous cricket experience (aged nine to 12) is from 11.30am-1pm daily.
Specialist sessions for 12 to 17 year olds from 1.30-3pm are being run on Monday (batting), Tuesday (bowling) and Wednesday (fielding), with the one-to-ones on Thursday afternoon.
To book a place on a one-to-one course or if you require further details, call Tonia Woodcock between 9.30am-2.30pm on 01234 721705 or email firstname.lastname@example.org