Rate the World Cup TV pundits
- Credit: Archant
Never mind the football, the real World Cup battle is going on off the field.
Pundit v pundit, co-commentator v co-commentator - BBC v ITV.
Do you prefer Glenn Hoddle (“he needs to be more clinical in space”) or Mark Lawrenson (“he must’ve got a dislocated shoelace”)?
Is Ally McCoist getting the better of Rio Ferdinand? And what’s your verdict on the barely-suppressed rage of Roy Keane?
Meanwhile, who can forget the bow-tie-and-jumper combo sported by Patrice Evra, who made a fool of himself by patronising the eloquent Eni Aluko?
On your marks to give them marks - go!
- 1 Missing Letchworth woman found safe and well
- 2 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 3 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
- 4 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 5 All under 40s to be offered Covid booster jab
- 6 New manager Paul Tisdale optimistic about his journey of discovery at Stevenage
- 7 Stevenage squad to get their chance despite transfer promise says new boss Paul Tisdale
- 8 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 9 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 10 James Bay announces intimate ‘New Songs New Stories’ solo tour for Independent Venue Week