Henlow finish fourth
Henlow finished in fourth place in the Beds League Division One after losing by eight wickets to champions Southill Park in their final match on Sunday. After only posting 150 all out in 42.1 overs, Henlow could not stop their visitors reaching their targ
Henlow finished in fourth place in the Beds League Division One after losing by eight wickets to champions Southill Park in their final match on Sunday.
After only posting 150 all out in 42.1 overs, Henlow could not stop their visitors reaching their target in 26 overs for the loss of two wickets.
The seconds are relegated from Division Three after the final round of matches. Chasing Flitwick second team's 215-7 in 40 overs, Henlow were too slow in the early stages and closed on 155-8.
Henlow seconds, already assured of promotion, are waiting to see if they will be crowned champions of the Millman Saturday Three.
You may also want to watch:
Second place Cople Argus have two games remaining to retrieve a 50-point deficit.
Henlow thrashed their Biggleswade counterparts by nine wickets in their final match after Wayne Bilcock (5-23 in nine overs) helped bowl them out for 126 in 39 overs. Henlow got home in 15.4 overs thanks to Merrick Baltruschat (46) and the swashbuckling Charlie Jones (60no).
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 6 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 7 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 8 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 9 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 10 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour