Harry’s dreams come true at The Valley
Harry Wallace from Hitchin was a mascot for his favourite football team Middlesbrough. The 11-year-old from Hitchin Boys School, who is a goalkeeper for Hitchin Town Youth, was the mascot at the recent Premiership game Charlton versus Middlesbrough. The
Harry Wallace from Hitchin was a mascot for his favourite football team Middlesbrough.
The 11-year-old from Hitchin Boys' School, who is a goalkeeper for Hitchin Town Youth, was the mascot at the recent Premiership game Charlton versus Middlesbrough.
The day included a stadium tour followed by sharing the Boro changing room and meeting his heroes with the ultimate honour of leading the team out.
Harry has been a member of the Young Boro Fan Club since he was taught to say his first words Come on Boro by his Boro mad dad!
His dad Stuart is the manager of Hitchin Town Youth under-12s and recently back from his UEFA Cup trip to Rome.
Harry went to his first Boro match when he was just five. His undivided loyalty ever since has seen him visit around a dozen 'away' stadiums including Old Trafford, Highbury and the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff for the Carling Cup final as well as numerous occasions at the Riverside.
- 1 Licence review for Hitchin's Chicken George after neighbour complaint
- 2 'He lives on in the hearts of those who knew him' - hundreds pay respects to Kajetan at moving mass
- 3 Permanent parking loss if outdoor seating plans approved
- 4 Former company boss fined after illegal waste dumped at quarry
- 5 Bid to find living kidney transplant donor for Hitchin girl
- 6 Stevenage fun day in aid of TRACKS Autism
- 7 Hitchin Lavender named the most Instagrammed floral location in UK
- 8 Stevenage school in 'area of huge deprivation' wins national award
- 9 Herts police officers shared rape 'jokes' and bestiality porn on WhatsApp
- 10 Decision on controversial Lord Lister application deferred
Harry has made his extended family back on Teesside proud and wants to thank the Boro players and Geraldine Clout of Charlton for making his day so special.