Hallam hopes to be the Best
Hallam Best from Hitchin, the current Golden Belt winner, is fighting for the English title this month. Best fights at a weight of 77kgs and trains out of the East Area Muay Thai and Kickboxing Club in Bedford. He is currently rated eighth in the UK with
Hallam Best from Hitchin, the current Golden Belt winner, is fighting for the English title this month.
Best fights at a weight of 77kgs and trains out of the East Area Muay Thai and Kickboxing Club in Bedford.
He is currently rated eighth in the UK with the ISKA Federation in Muay Thai.
Best is going for the English title a week on Sunday (April 20) at The Corn Exchange, Bedford.
He has the full support and sponsorship of local engineering company Dowding and Mills in Wilbury Way, Hitchin.
Divisional manager of Dowding and Mills, Ken Ward, who himself is third Dan in the art of Tang Soo Doo, was more than happy to sponsor Hallam.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 5 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 6 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 7 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 8 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 9 Tranmere Rovers against Stevenage off after Storm Arwen damage
- 10 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
Ken said: "I am pleased to recognise Hallam's efforts by way of sponsorship and moral support.
"Clearly, Hallam has devoted a high degree of dedication and effort to be able to compete at a national level.
"I have no doubt he will be adding another winning belt to his collection."
Tickets can be obtained from Nigel Thompson (East Area) on 07831 714383 or the Bedford Corn Exchange box office.