Good day awaits Reds
Baldock Town s footballers are out to make it a Good Friday for the club. The Reds are playing in the Herts Junior Cup final tomorrow (Good Friday) at the County Ground in Letchworth Garden City (3pm kick-off). It is the most important match in their four
Baldock Town's footballers are out to make it a Good Friday for the club.
The Reds are playing in the Herts Junior Cup final tomorrow (Good Friday) at the County Ground in Letchworth Garden City (3pm kick-off).
It is the most important match in their four-year history for the North and Mid Herts Football League outfit.
Baldock, proudly sponsored by Arena Security, are playing Kings Sports of the West Herts League Premier Division.
Admission for the final is £5 for adults (£2.50 for children/OAPs), with a programme also available for the match.
As well as making two cup finals this season, the club remain second in the North and Mid Herts Premier Division.
- 1 Teenager was ‘murdered on way home from prom’ in Stevenage
- 2 Eighteen-year-old arrested on suspicion of murder in Stevenage
- 3 Police cordon in place after man suffers ‘serious injuries’ in Stevenage
- 4 US star George Clooney spotted directing new film in Hertfordshire
- 5 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 6 Plans for new Stevenage secondary school raise concerns
- 7 See inside this stunning £1.15m Grade II listed barn conversion
- 8 Cash stolen in Stevenage car break-ins
- 9 Man threatened woman with samurai sword before sex attack in Letchworth
- 10 Stevenage supermarket may have double-charged customers
For more information, you can go to the club's official website at: www.baldockfc03.teamexpert.co.uk
n In the North and Mid Herts League's Premier Division, Whitwell lost 3-2 to Clannad Celtic, Tom Wiltshire scoring both.
St Ippolyts scraped a win by beating Colney Heath A 2-1 thanks to goals from Ben Marshall and Ryan Foster.
Wilbury Wanderers needed a penalty shoot-out to reach the Division One North Cup final.
The semi against Fairlands went right down to the wire after no goals were scored after 90 minutes and in extra time, Wilbury winning 5-3 on penalties.
Codicote came out on top against City Hearts 5-2. Paul Saunders and Paul Gilchrist scored for City Hearts.
Saturday, March 31
Division One North Cup, semi-final: Fairlands 0 Wilbury Wanderers 0 (aet, Wilbury won 5-3 on pens).
Premier Division: Baldock Town v London Colney A (off), Colney Heath A 1 St Ippolyts 2, Whitwell Village 2 Clannad Celtic 3.
Division One North: AFC Santos v Westwell (off), Codicote 5 City Hearts 2.
Tomorrow (Good Friday)
Herts Junior Cup, final: Baldock Town v Kings Sports (County Ground, Letchworth, 3pm ko).
Saturday, April 7
Premier Division: St Ippolyts v Magnum, Woolmer Green v Colney Heath A.
Division One North: AFC Santos v Codicote, Benington v Fairlands.