Good day awaits Reds
Baldock Town s footballers are out to make it a Good Friday for the club. The Reds are playing in the Herts Junior Cup final tomorrow (Good Friday) at the County Ground in Letchworth Garden City (3pm kick-off). It is the most important match in their four
Baldock Town's footballers are out to make it a Good Friday for the club.
The Reds are playing in the Herts Junior Cup final tomorrow (Good Friday) at the County Ground in Letchworth Garden City (3pm kick-off).
It is the most important match in their four-year history for the North and Mid Herts Football League outfit.
Baldock, proudly sponsored by Arena Security, are playing Kings Sports of the West Herts League Premier Division.
You may also want to watch:
Admission for the final is £5 for adults (£2.50 for children/OAPs), with a programme also available for the match.
As well as making two cup finals this season, the club remain second in the North and Mid Herts Premier Division.
- 1 Letchworth BID responds after manager unexpectedly jailed
- 2 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 3 How many people in our area have been 'pinged' by NHS COVID app?
- 4 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 5 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 6 Walk-in vaccine slots available this week
- 7 Christopher Hewett: Teenage boys found guilty of murder and manslaughter
- 8 Tributes to Poppy Appeal stalwart and 'true gentleman' Les Mortimer
- 9 Girl reportedly touched by man while walking home from school
- 10 Parents' tribute to caring community as they continue push for new specialist facilities
For more information, you can go to the club's official website at: www.baldockfc03.teamexpert.co.uk
n In the North and Mid Herts League's Premier Division, Whitwell lost 3-2 to Clannad Celtic, Tom Wiltshire scoring both.
St Ippolyts scraped a win by beating Colney Heath A 2-1 thanks to goals from Ben Marshall and Ryan Foster.
Wilbury Wanderers needed a penalty shoot-out to reach the Division One North Cup final.
The semi against Fairlands went right down to the wire after no goals were scored after 90 minutes and in extra time, Wilbury winning 5-3 on penalties.
Codicote came out on top against City Hearts 5-2. Paul Saunders and Paul Gilchrist scored for City Hearts.
Saturday, March 31
Division One North Cup, semi-final: Fairlands 0 Wilbury Wanderers 0 (aet, Wilbury won 5-3 on pens).
Premier Division: Baldock Town v London Colney A (off), Colney Heath A 1 St Ippolyts 2, Whitwell Village 2 Clannad Celtic 3.
Division One North: AFC Santos v Westwell (off), Codicote 5 City Hearts 2.
Tomorrow (Good Friday)
Herts Junior Cup, final: Baldock Town v Kings Sports (County Ground, Letchworth, 3pm ko).
Saturday, April 7
Premier Division: St Ippolyts v Magnum, Woolmer Green v Colney Heath A.
Division One North: AFC Santos v Codicote, Benington v Fairlands.