Going back to his roots
THERE are local soccer schools for children over the summer holidays. Stuart English is returning to his home town of Potton to set up his own soccer coaching schools. The 21-year-old grew up playing football for colts sides in Potton and Gamlingay before
THERE are local soccer schools for children over the summer holidays.
Stuart English is returning to his home town of Potton to set up his own soccer coaching schools.
The 21-year-old grew up playing football for colts sides in Potton and Gamlingay before moving on to Cambridge City and Stevenage Boro's football academy.
He has completed a degree in sports management and football studies and his FA Level 3/UEFA B licence coaching certificate.
You may also want to watch:
In the last three years studying for his degree he has worked part-time for Wycombe Wanderers, coaching children of all ages and abilities both in the community and in their development centre.
This made him realise the opportunities that he could provide for children in the Mid Beds area.
- 1 Closure order granted after drug-related crime and anti-social behaviour
- 2 Victim kicked repeatedly in Hitchin early hours attack
- 3 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 4 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 5 Stevenage's annual fireworks display returns on Bonfire Night - November 5
- 6 Man sentenced for string of sexual offences in Stevenage
- 7 Log thrown through hairdressers' window in Knebworth
- 8 How well do you know Letchworth? Take our quiz to find out
- 9 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 10 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
The sessions run from 10am-3pm for a week at a time through the summer holidays at venues in Sandy, Potton and Biggleswade.
Stuart will also be making links with schools, organising after school clubs, looking at arranging Saturday morning and evening clubs, and will be available for team training sessions with local clubs.
For further information, call Stuart on 01767 260851.