Going back to his roots
THERE are local soccer schools for children over the summer holidays. Stuart English is returning to his home town of Potton to set up his own soccer coaching schools. The 21-year-old grew up playing football for colts sides in Potton and Gamlingay before
THERE are local soccer schools for children over the summer holidays.
Stuart English is returning to his home town of Potton to set up his own soccer coaching schools.
The 21-year-old grew up playing football for colts sides in Potton and Gamlingay before moving on to Cambridge City and Stevenage Boro's football academy.
He has completed a degree in sports management and football studies and his FA Level 3/UEFA B licence coaching certificate.
In the last three years studying for his degree he has worked part-time for Wycombe Wanderers, coaching children of all ages and abilities both in the community and in their development centre.
This made him realise the opportunities that he could provide for children in the Mid Beds area.
- 1 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 2 New opening date for Stevenage Geek Retreat
- 3 Steve Evans begins Stevenage revolution with three new signings
- 4 Rejoice! American landlady saves Charlton's historic Windmill pub
- 5 Man threatened woman with samurai sword before sex attack in Letchworth
- 6 The Queen's Platinum Jubilee: How are our areas celebrating?
- 7 Letchworth Outdoor Pool suffers two break-ins ahead of opening
- 8 North Herts grass verge cutting to be reduced
- 9 Platinum Jubilee: postbox toppers appear for celebrations
- 10 'Jobs will be lost' if Stevenage TK Maxx fails to relocate
The sessions run from 10am-3pm for a week at a time through the summer holidays at venues in Sandy, Potton and Biggleswade.
Stuart will also be making links with schools, organising after school clubs, looking at arranging Saturday morning and evening clubs, and will be available for team training sessions with local clubs.
For further information, call Stuart on 01767 260851.