Baldock Town get another chance for giantkilling after FA Cup draw
- Credit: DANNY LOO
Baldock Town's reward for a huge FA Cup upset is a home tie to another side higher up the pyramid.
They will play at New Lamb Meadow to Northern Premier League Division One Midlands outfit Wisbech Town.
The Reds reached this stage with a 2-1 win over Isthmian League Division One North Grays Athletic.
Ashley Hay forced an error out of Danny Sambridge in the Baldock goal on 27 minutes, Owen Robertson the grateful recipient, and six minutes later Josh Furness headed home a Charlie Rome corner.
Joseph Agunbiade pulled one back nine minutes into the second half but Baldock held on for a famous win.
Two goals from Archie Sayer and a late winner from Jalen Miller sent Arlesey Town through to a home tie with Bowers & Pitsea.
It came in a 3-2 win over March Town United, restored to the competition after the Blues' original opponents, Bugbrooke St Micheals, had been expelled for fielding an ineligible player.
- 1 New app allows passengers to order bus to virtual stops
- 2 Shop employee shaken after knifepoint robbery
- 3 Calls for extra hands to help uncover history-defining Roman bathhouse
- 4 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 5 Arsonist jailed for 10 years after setting 'terrifying' house fire
- 6 Wellbeing gardens opened at Lister in memory of much-loved colleague Marilyn
- 7 Consultation opens on plans for 200 flats on Office Outlet site
- 8 Boy, 13, subjected to distressing indecent exposure at leisure centre
- 9 Bedfordshire schools mark move to two-tier system
- 10 Herts Cladiators take part in London rally against 'terrible injustice'
Stotfold are top of SSML Division One after a last-gasp 2-1 win over Wellingborough Whitworth, Devonte Simms and Ash Kersey on target, while Letchworth picked up a second successive win, beating Buckingham Athletic 2-0.