Club on the up and up
Richard s Trampoline Club have taken part in their first international competition in Gillingham. It was a massive competition over two days, including trampolining and synchro, with 600 entries from 12 different countries. Lauren Jones and Lisa Withey bo
Richard's Trampoline Club have taken part in their first international competition in Gillingham.
It was a massive competition over two days, including trampolining and synchro, with 600 entries from 12 different countries.
Lauren Jones and Lisa Withey both competed in the junior section.
Jones completed some fabulous routines to finish in 16th place, and Withey also did some good routines to finish in 39th place.
With 94 entries in this group, this was a fantastic achievement.
Michael Dodson, also in the junior section, got off to a good start with a superb set routine placing him in sixth place going through to the next round. A mishap during his voluntary routine left him outside the top 10.
- 1 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 2 Audi driver in his 20s killed in crash with lorry on A507 near Shefford
- 3 New opening date for Stevenage Geek Retreat
- 4 Steve Evans begins Stevenage revolution with three new signings
- 5 North Herts grass verge cutting to be reduced
- 6 Platinum Jubilee: postbox toppers appear for celebrations
- 7 Stevenage make Danny Rose their fourth signing of the summer
- 8 The Queen's Platinum Jubilee: How are our areas celebrating?
- 9 Man threatened woman with samurai sword before sex attack in Letchworth
- 10 Rejoice! American landlady saves Charlton's historic Windmill pub
Charlie Mussino competed in the senior section. He produced two excellent routines to leave him in a creditable 19th place.
Natasha Rastogi and Withey entered as a synchro pair.
Despite minimal practice, they produced some really good routines and easily qualifying through to the final.
Being an international competition, all scores were then returned to zero. However, they successfully managed to retain their position to finish in sixth place.