Club are on a high
Richard s Trampoline Club are on a high after being awarded the highly-acclaimed GymMark. It was presented by Lynsey Palframan, the region s development officer for British Gymnastics, at Marriotts Gym Centre in Stevenage last Tuesday. GymMark is the Brit
Richard's Trampoline Club are on a high after being awarded the highly-acclaimed GymMark.
It was presented by Lynsey Palframan, the region's development officer for British Gymnastics, at Marriotts Gym Centre in Stevenage last Tuesday.
GymMark is the British Gymnastics seal of approval, endorsed by all the home country sports councils as well as Sport England.
Parents of children who are members of GymMark clubs can be assured that their children are in a club committed to providing a safe, effective and child friendly environment.
You may also want to watch:
And clubs will gain the security and knowledge that they have done everything that can be reasonably expected of them in order to minimise the possibility of having an accident or incident.
To achieve the GymMark, the club had to meet criteria relating to coaching and training, management, health and safety and child protection issues.
- 1 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 2 Fun fair set for town centre following April 12 reopening
- 3 "The most important lesson I've learned is to not give up" - Stevenage girl pays tribute to Duke of Edinburgh Awards
- 4 Arrest made after car crashes and overturns in Stevenage
- 5 Who are our Stevenage candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 6 Early start catches Stevenage sleeping as Mansfield claim the three points
- 7 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 8 Rave reviews come flying in as glam bar welcomes back first clients after months of lockdown
- 9 Stevenage and Jack Smith still aiming for strong finish to season despite Mansfield frustrations
- 10 Local COVID-19 contact tracing service now up and running
This is then all put together in a file, which is verified, to show that the club has in place the necessary structure and resources to provide a safe, effective and child friendly club.
This file has to be updated and reverified every year to maintain this qualification.
Richard's Trampoline Club holds classes in Stevenage, Letchworth and Sandy.
For more information, visit www.RichardsTrampolineClub.com
A quartet from the club attended the grade two nationals in Bournemouth.
Three of them were trying to achieve the retaining score for next year and to qualify for the national finals, and one was trying to achieve the required marks to qualify for grade one.
Kasey Kilday easily gained enough marks to enable him to stay at this level next year.
He also qualified for the final, and was eighth overall.
Lauren Doherty also gained the required score to enable her to stay at this level next year, and finished in 14th place within a large group.
Roseannamay Cannon was another to show good improvement since her last competition, and was in 22nd place.
Charlie Mussino was trying to qualify for grade one but a mistake during his set routine meant it did not happen.
He repeated his set routine during the voluntary round and scored the required marks that he needed in the first round.
This gave him enough marks to finish seventh within his group.