Bedwell continue to develop well
Bedwell Rangers are the Herts FA Charter Standard Development Club for 2008 – their fourth award in five years. This was presented at the recent Herts FA Charter Standard awards ceremony. Club chairman Gary Dempsey said: This is a fantastic achievement f
Bedwell Rangers are the Herts FA Charter Standard Development Club for 2008 - their fourth award in five years.
This was presented at the recent Herts FA Charter Standard awards ceremony.
Club chairman Gary Dempsey said: "This is a fantastic achievement for the club and all those concerned with it.
"Next season the club will continue its development plans, which will bring benefit to both coaches and players."
Bedwell Rangers has been providing football and training since 1959 to the children of Stevenage and the club will celebrate its 50th season beginning in September. Anyone wishing to join Bedwell Rangers can visit the club's website at www.bedwellrangersfc.co.uk
Or you can contact Steve Trowsdale on 07960 100630 or alternatively via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 2 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 5 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 6 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 7 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 8 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 9 Residents encouraged to have their say on Stevenage's new political map
- 10 Council backs master plan for further expansion of Luton Airport
* Bedwell Rangers have received another boost thanks to Barclays Bank's £1,000 donation towards the purchase of new football kits for their 16 youth football teams.
Karen Cross, community relations officer at Barclays, said: "This is a great opportunity for Barclays to make a real and lasting difference by supporting the Bedwell Rangers players with new football kits to celebrate their 50th anniversary.
"We are committed to looking after local communities by supporting a broad range of causes."
Gary Dempsey added: "We are delighted that Barclays is supporting us and we think its amazing that Barclays has such a strong community programme where clubs like us can benefit.
"This donation will assist us in buying new football kits for the 16 youth football teams (both boys and girls) which is also in celebration of the club's 50th anniversary.