Barratt's back on board
Hitchin Town chairman Terry Barratt has been re-elected to the BGB Southern League board at the league s annual meeting in Torquay. Barratt, who had just completed a three-year stint on the board, will serve a further three years. Hitchin director Andy Me
Hitchin Town chairman Terry Barratt has been re-elected to the BGB Southern League board at the league's annual meeting in Torquay.
Barratt, who had just completed a three-year stint on the board, will serve a further three years.
Hitchin director Andy Melvin said: "We are delighted for Terry. His commitment to football, be it Hitchin Town or the Southern League, is unquestionable and his re-election is recognition of the work he does for both.
"We're extremely proud to have our chairman on the board of the league."
You may also want to watch:
Prior to the Southern League, Barratt was on the board of the Isthmian League.
- 1 Stevenage's Banksy brings another community mural to town's underpasses
- 2 11-year-old arrested on suspicion of attempted robbery
- 3 Have you seen this wanted man with links to Stevenage?
- 4 Cyclist suffers bruises to face after being punched in assault
- 5 Persistent town centre beggar and thief sentenced
- 6 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 7 Man jailed after threatening terrified neighbour with rape and arson
- 8 Former head boy founds charity in Greece to help refugees
- 9 Will loss of free parking cause death of high street?
- 10 Free parking in Letchworth town centre to welcome back shoppers