Barratt's back on board
Hitchin Town chairman Terry Barratt has been re-elected to the BGB Southern League board at the league s annual meeting in Torquay. Barratt, who had just completed a three-year stint on the board, will serve a further three years. Hitchin director Andy Me
Hitchin Town chairman Terry Barratt has been re-elected to the BGB Southern League board at the league's annual meeting in Torquay.
Barratt, who had just completed a three-year stint on the board, will serve a further three years.
Hitchin director Andy Melvin said: "We are delighted for Terry. His commitment to football, be it Hitchin Town or the Southern League, is unquestionable and his re-election is recognition of the work he does for both.
"We're extremely proud to have our chairman on the board of the league."
Prior to the Southern League, Barratt was on the board of the Isthmian League.
- 1 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 2 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 3 Stevenage MP earns over £4,000 per month from other jobs
- 4 Woman on trial over bottles smashed in Aldi store
- 5 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
- 6 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 7 Enter Shikari to play Club 85 gig in Hitchin as part of The National Lottery’s Revive Live Tour
- 8 James Bay announces intimate ‘New Songs New Stories’ solo tour for Independent Venue Week
- 9 Missing Letchworth woman found safe and well
- 10 Vegan market returns for final 2021 trade with festive twist