Baldock recapture form
Leverstock Green 3 Baldock Town 3 Baldock recaptued their form against a very resilient Leverstock Green side. The 3-3 all draw was such a scintillating game that any observers left with neck pains after watching the end-to-end football. Jodie Beaumont op
Leverstock Green 3 Baldock Town 3
Baldock recaptued their form against a very resilient Leverstock Green side.
The 3-3 all draw was such a scintillating game that any observers left with neck pains after watching the end-to-end football.
Jodie Beaumont opened the scoring early on for the visitors with a sublime goal but 20 minutes into the game Becki Day was taken from the field after sustaining an injury,
You may also want to watch:
Manager Colin Little was left with no choice but to replace her with the only substitute available, but the replacement Louise Shephard was on her way back from injury herself.
Baldock did well to keep their lead, but two minutes into first half injury team they conceeded an equaliser.
- 1 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 2 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 3 Topping out ceremony marks significant progress to new bus interchange
- 4 Rapist faces 'considerable custodial sentence' after guilty verdict
- 5 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 6 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 7 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 8 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 9 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 10 Treble for Codi Lee-Spavins and three points for Stotfold in victory over Letchworth
The second half was just as exciting as the first, with both teams going at it hammer and tongs.
Michelle Smith found the back of the net for Baldock but Leverstock levelled the score once again with a brilliant goal from their fast paced striker Nicci Hollick.
The best goal began at the magical feet of Chloe Payne.
The left back received the ball and passed it to Natasha Little who turned the home side's right back inside out and executed a perfectly weighted ball to a waiting Smith .
The striker made no mistake and knocked the ball home for her second of the game.
Leverstock finished the game with a dubious goal when Emma Calvert knocked the ball from Keeper Paula Collis hands and poked it home.