Baldock boss Fisher adds to squad after another defeat
- Credit: Archant
Baldock Town continue to struggle in the Spartan South Midlands Premier Division as they lost 3-0 to Leverstock Green on Saturday afternoon.
The Reds were sitting second-bottom before kick-off, and that's were they would stay after another defeat.
Jack Stevens gave Leverstock the lead when he scored a 34th minute penalty.
The lead was doubled just two minutes before the break when Frankie Jowle slotted home from close range, and it was 3-0 on 67 minutes when Louie Griffith tucked away from Jamie Ovington's pass.
In the wake of the defeat, Adam Fisher has added two new signings to his defence.
You may also want to watch:
The Baldock boss has raided former club Welwyn Garden City to sign defender Will McClelland. The centre-back has been a regular for Welwyn this season, and should help shore up the Reds' shaky backline.
They have also signed goalkeeper Jake Victor from Kings Langley as emergency cover.
- 1 Seven things that are gone but not forgotten in Stevenage
- 2 Gardens and dinosaur trail reopening at weekends at Knebworth House
- 3 GP surgery outstrips mass vaccination centre's COVID-19 jab rate
- 4 Rewind: A mysterious corner shop killing that shaped the future of British policing
- 5 Green light for 40-bed homeless shelter in Letchworth
- 6 Patients sing praises of new Letchworth vaccine centre
- 7 Council tax to rise as Stevenage residents bear brunt of COVID-19 costs
- 8 Man to face court after admitting to £15,000 cigarette stealing spree
- 9 Stalker jailed after six month period that left victim 'powerless'
- 10 Line-up set to be announced for Herts music festival's 15th birthday party
The shot stopper has been capped at youth level by Gibraltar and played in the Champions League with Europa FC.