Baldock boss Fisher adds to squad after another defeat
- Credit: Archant
Baldock Town continue to struggle in the Spartan South Midlands Premier Division as they lost 3-0 to Leverstock Green on Saturday afternoon.
The Reds were sitting second-bottom before kick-off, and that's were they would stay after another defeat.
Jack Stevens gave Leverstock the lead when he scored a 34th minute penalty.
The lead was doubled just two minutes before the break when Frankie Jowle slotted home from close range, and it was 3-0 on 67 minutes when Louie Griffith tucked away from Jamie Ovington's pass.
In the wake of the defeat, Adam Fisher has added two new signings to his defence.
You may also want to watch:
The Baldock boss has raided former club Welwyn Garden City to sign defender Will McClelland. The centre-back has been a regular for Welwyn this season, and should help shore up the Reds' shaky backline.
They have also signed goalkeeper Jake Victor from Kings Langley as emergency cover.
- 1 Funeral organiser fined £10,000 after more than 150 people attend
- 2 NHS Trust says vaccine figures offer hope as 40 per cent of Lister's patients have COVID-19
- 3 Police attend Arlesey funeral after COVID-19 guidelines breached
- 4 Police confirm investigation into alleged Morrisons spitting incident
- 5 Abandoned car that made international headlines set to be scrapped
- 6 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 7 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 8 Hitchin Pride, Eat Alfresco and more - What's on in Hitchin when COVID-19 restrictions end?
- 9 How many people in Stevenage were fined for breaking COVID-19 laws?
- 10 Confirmation that Stevenage Five Guys restaurant is coming soon
The shot stopper has been capped at youth level by Gibraltar and played in the Champions League with Europa FC.