Stotfold continued their strong end to the season by producing a strong end to their home game with Welwyn Garden City.

The Southern League Division One Central match seemed to be heading to a draw after a Conor Clarke own-goal just before half-time was cancelled out by a Henry Snee penalty moments after the break.

But with two minutes of stoppage time played, Alex Coppin turned in a cross after good work by Snee and former Welwyn full-back Lewis Franklin.

Four minutes later, another former Citizen in the shape of Matt Ball allowed Kade Bagge to plunge a dagger into Welwyn's play-off hopes.

For the Eagles, however, this was a third win on the bounce and all by the same score, Snee now up to 23 for the season with five of the nine.

It leaves Stotfold eighth with two games to go, away to bottom of the table Kempston Rovers on Saturday and then at home to Leighton Town on the final day.

Baldock Town were in action in the Spartan South Midlands League Premier Division but suffered a 2-1 loss at home to Colney Heath.

Harleigh Johnson-Stanley had put the Reds in front in the ninth minute of his first start, poking in from a tight angle after a ball across from Owen Robertson.

But two goals in two minutes around the half-hour mark turned the game the way of the Magpies, Kai Thomas-Fraser equalising and George Sippetts scoring what turned out to be the winner.

That was only the case though after Robertson saw his 38th-minute penalty saved by Colney skipper Connor Sansom.

The result leaves Baldock in 15th with two games to go, level on points with landlords Arlesey Town but one place further up due to goal difference.

Baldock face Leverstock Green at home on Thursday with a final day fixture away to Tring Athletic on Saturday.

Arlesey's last day clash is at home to Colney Heath.

Letchworth Eagles recorded a huge 4-0 win over Long Buckby in Division One to move four points above the bottom three and one point behind the two sides above them.

William Blair got three and Shay Kelly one.

Codicote drew 1-1 away to The 61 FC (Luton), Benn Hayward with the goal.