The Comet Stevenage Sunday Football League IT was goals galore in the Premier Division s full league programme. Champions Dun Cow sit at the top with three games remaining for them after winning their double header against Royal Oak. Adam Furness hit a br

The Comet Stevenage Sunday Football League

IT was goals galore in the Premier Division's full league programme.

Champions Dun Cow sit at the top with three games remaining for them after winning their double header against Royal Oak.

Adam Furness hit a brace in match one, Dave Kiddie added the other. Leeroy Odd netted the Oak consolation.

In the second game, Odd opened the scoring with a penalty. Furness was at it again with another brace before a penalty from Danny McIver finished the game.

The league's top scorer Joel Mason helped himself to a hat-trick as Bedwell Athletic were five-up at the break against 10-man Stevenage Fencing.

Steve Underwood also struck with a rocket from the edge of the box, Alex Headington added one and James Blythe scored with a sublime chip for his first goal in three years. Richard Hadley and Joe Lucy scored the consolations as Fencing at least won the second-half.

Five players fell a goal short of a hat-trick as Bottles hit double figures against Broadhall. John Godfrey (two), John Saunders (two), Ricky Lawrence (two), Steve Johnson (two) and Darren Pomroy (two) did the damage. Five up at half-time, Bottles finished the rout with Pomroy's excellent free-kick.

Nirankari Sports Sabha are still poised for a title shot as they beat Rileys by a tennis score. Mark Barnes (seven), Darren Urquart (four), Ben l'honore (hat-trick) and Ricky Case indulged themselves.

Division One champions Mallard finished with a 100 per cent record as they whitewashed second placed Rising Sun.

Riki Dance (two), Perry Phillips, Simon Brooks, Craig Reynolds and Danny Walsh notched, as well as goalkeeper Simon Paige from the penalty spot.

Sporting were suspended, so were forced to forfeit against Stevenage Colts.

The Division Two game of the day saw under-strength leaders Coopers take the lead through new father Sam Delasalle.

Despite having Liam McQueen sent-off shortly afterwards for violent conduct, Station turned the screw and equalised through Martin Preedy's header before half-time.

David Price put them in front before Simon Buss fumbled Micky Simpson's shot over the line, Ryan Skeggs' penalty and Ian Woodfield's contentious goal finished the proceedings as they moved to within touching distance.

Breachwood Lions were also able to close the gap after an easy win over Triage who started the game with nine men, gaining one later on.

Danny Jefferies scored the opening two goals, the second a sublime chip. Ian Canning followed suit with an equally sublime chip, Rob Pearson grabbed the fourth at the back post before Adam Burnage scored from a rebound to put them five-up at half-time. Sub Ali Collins struck before Paul Chapple grabbed the consolation as the visitors did well to draw the second-half.

ProCladd's problems continue, they started with just nine men, also losing one to injury early on. George Rowe and Danny Halliday scored for them but they were no match for King Pin United who won with ease thanks to James Wyatt (two), Robbie Duckworth (two), Elliott Manning, Dave Holmes, Perry Maranian and Steve Reilly.

SBS made it seven on the trot as they stormed into a four-goal lead at the break, despite Oliver May's sending-off for punching Mark Greenall. Lee Kitching (hat-trick), Dean Waller and Luke Mitchell grabbed the goals. Marquis of Lorne's replies came from Paul Osborne (two) and Carl Thompson.

Ricky Bridge went nap for White Diamond Security. Ashley Reynolds added a brace as they easily beat RD Newcotech, for whom Pete Crisp and Russell Hughes were on target.

Division Three leaders Granby St George dropped two points after Si Longman's good strike was equalised by a volley from Dave Byatt as MBDA Res consolidated fifth.

The remainder of the top four all took advantage. Steve Teale (two), Stan Matthews, Alan Widdows, Steve Stapleton and an own goal saw Broadhall Res home against White Horse.

Basement side MC Racing were no match for Pin Green despite strikes from Steve Koop and Tom Kelly.

The unbeaten young boys went in front through Paul Ryan after good work from Colin Field; he then added the second with a long range cracker. Richard Griffiths got the third, a wonderful curling shot sealed Ryan's hat-trick before busy midfielder Graeme Kear converted a Dave Baldwin header from close range.

Brian Every bagged a hat-trick for Hogshead, Calvert Garnes (two) and Ricky Mait also scored as they were four-up at half-time. AFC Stevenage came storming back to within a goal with 20 minutes to go thanks firstly to a Terry Lock penalty. Kyle Brown then hit a brace of solo goals before they tired late on.

Steven Young also hit a hat-trick as Fox jumped a couple of places. Lee Setterfield opened the scoring from Young's assist, before he struck in typical style, winning a one-on-one with the keeper all three times. North Herts Celtic replied through Scott McGuire.

* Compiled by Darren Statto Jones (,