Town and Country Planning (Development Management Procedure) (England) Order 2015 NOTICE UNDER ARTICLE 13 OF APPLICATION FOR PLANNING PERMISSION
Proposed development at West Sunderland Farm, East of Baden Powell Way, Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, SG18 8SD.
I give notice that UK Regeneration Ltd is applying to the Central Bedfordshire Council for planning permission to demolish the existing buildings and develop 1500 dwellings and associated development, open space and infrastructure.
Any owner of the land who wishes to make representations about this application should write to the Council at Priory House, Monks Walk, Chicksands, Shefford, Bedfordshire SG1 7 5TQ within 21 days of the publication of this notice.
*”owner means a person having a freehold interest or a leasehold interest the unexpired term of which is not less than 7 years, or, in the case of development consisting of the winning or working or minerals, a person entitled to an interest in a mineral in the land (other than oil, gas, coal, gold or silver).
Signed Paul Evans
You may also want to watch:
On behalf of UK Regeneration Ltd
Date 21 June 2018
- 1 CCTV appeal after fraud incident in Stevenage
- 2 Have you seen missing Hitchin woman?
- 3 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
- 4 Missing Stevenage teen found
- 5 More than £250,000 funding agreed for new Stevenage school
- 6 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 7 When will outdoor pools be reopening in Letchworth and Hitchin?
- 8 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 9 Town's multi-million pound investment is 'once in a generation' opportunity
- 10 Development plans for 16.5-acre Stevenage site could create 1,000 jobs
Central Bedfordshire Council is registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 for the purpose of processing personal data in the performance of its legitimate business. Any information held by the Council will be processed in compliance with the principles set out in the Act.
The Council must protect the public funds it holds so any information you provide on this form may be used by the Council to prevent and/or detect fraud. The information may be shared, for the same purpose, with other organisations which handle public funds.
Personal data for planning applications will be made available over the Internet. Disclosure may therefore be made to any person having access to the intemet worldwide.
* Statement of owner’s rights
The grant of planning permission does not affect owners’ rights to retain or dispose of their property, unless there is some provision to the contrary in an agreement or in a lease