NOTICE OF APPLICATION
- Credit: Archant
NORTH HERTFORDSHIRE DISTRICT COUNCIL LICENSING AUTHORITY -Licensing and Enforcement
NOTICE OF APPLICATION under the Licensing Act 2003 NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT Sausage and Gobbler Productions Limited has applied to NORTH HERTFORDSHIRE DISTRICT COUNCIL for the GRANT of a PREMISES LICENCE for the premises known as BURY WOOD, TODD’S GREEN, STEVENAGE, SG1 2JE. To allow the sale of alcohol Friday 1400hrs - 0200hrs, Saturday 1200hrs - 0200hrs, Sunday 1200hrs - 2200hrs and live music playing Friday 1400hrs - 2300hrs, Saturday 1200hrs -2300hrs, Sunday 1200hrs -2300hrs.
Recorded music playing Fri 1400hrs - Sat 0200hrs, Sat 1100hrs - Sun 0200hrs, Sun 1100hrs - 2200hrs
The premises licence is limited to one (1) event per calendar year, consisting of a maximum three (3) consecutive days between the months of June and August (Friday to Sunday)
Music and sound levels will be maintained very strictly at national legal levels
You may also want to watch:
Any person wishing to make representations should do so in writing to:
NORTH HERTFORDSHIRE DISTRICT COUNCIL
- 1 Woman named after pleading guilty to fly-tipping offence
- 2 Body found in search for missing woman
- 3 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 5 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 6 See inside this beautiful Edwardian property fit for a multi-millionaire
- 7 COVID-19 cases continue to plummet in Stevenage and North Herts
- 8 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 9 I love it when a plan comes together: Alex Revell happy with Stevenage's resurgence
- 10 Development plans for 16.5-acre Stevenage site could create 1,000 jobs
Licensing Authority - Licensing and Enforcement
PO Box 10613, Nottingham, NG6 6DW
Tel: 01462 474832 website: www.north-herts.gov.uk
within 28 days from the date of this notice
The full application can be inspected by appointment at the above Council offices.
Persons wishing to make representations must be prepared to attend in person at a public Licensing & Appeals Committee hearing. Copies of all representations, including names and addresses, will be passed to the applicant and included in a public report.
It is an offence to knowingly or recklessly make a false statement in connection with an application.
DATED 15th November