NOTICE OF APPLICATION
- Credit: Archant
NORTH HERTFORDSHIRE DISTRICT COUNCIL LICENSING AUTHORITY -Licensing and Enforcement
NOTICE OF APPLICATION under the Licensing Act 2003 NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT Sausage and Gobbler Productions Limited has applied to NORTH HERTFORDSHIRE DISTRICT COUNCIL for the GRANT of a PREMISES LICENCE for the premises known as BURY WOOD, TODD’S GREEN, STEVENAGE, SG1 2JE. To allow the sale of alcohol Friday 1400hrs - 0200hrs, Saturday 1200hrs - 0200hrs, Sunday 1200hrs - 2200hrs and live music playing Friday 1400hrs - 2300hrs, Saturday 1200hrs -2300hrs, Sunday 1200hrs -2300hrs.
Recorded music playing Fri 1400hrs - Sat 0200hrs, Sat 1100hrs - Sun 0200hrs, Sun 1100hrs - 2200hrs
The premises licence is limited to one (1) event per calendar year, consisting of a maximum three (3) consecutive days between the months of June and August (Friday to Sunday)
Music and sound levels will be maintained very strictly at national legal levels
You may also want to watch:
Any person wishing to make representations should do so in writing to:
NORTH HERTFORDSHIRE DISTRICT COUNCIL
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 6 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 7 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 8 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 9 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 10 Lasting tribute to schoolgirl after tragic death
Licensing Authority - Licensing and Enforcement
PO Box 10613, Nottingham, NG6 6DW
Tel: 01462 474832 website: www.north-herts.gov.uk
within 28 days from the date of this notice
The full application can be inspected by appointment at the above Council offices.
Persons wishing to make representations must be prepared to attend in person at a public Licensing & Appeals Committee hearing. Copies of all representations, including names and addresses, will be passed to the applicant and included in a public report.
It is an offence to knowingly or recklessly make a false statement in connection with an application.
DATED 15th November