Proposal to enlarge the premises of Codicote C of E VC Primary School
- Credit: Archant
Hertfordshire County Council
Notice is given in accordance with section 19(1) of the Education and Inspections Act 2006 that Hertfordshire County Council intends to make a
prescribed alteration to Codicote C of E VC Primary School, Meadow Way,Codicote, SG4 8YL, a Voluntary Controlled primary school, from September
Hertfordshire County Council proposes the permanent enlargement of the school premises to accommodate an increase in the size of this school
by 30 places or 1 form of entry. This means the school will then have the capacity to admit 60 reception aged children in September 2020 and in each subsequent year thereafter, making it a 2 form entry school.
The proposal will be implemented in September 2020 and will start from the reception intake.
- 1 Range Rover stopped towing ‘insecure trailer’ on A1(M) in Stevenage
- 2 'Jobs will be lost' if Stevenage TK Maxx fails to relocate
- 3 Police called to concern for welfare after 'youths' seen on Stevenage roof
- 4 Crackdown on anti-social behaviour in Letchworth and Baldock
- 5 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 6 Plans to demolish riding stables to make way for housing
- 7 Man wanted in connection with police officer assault could be in Hitchin
- 8 End of an era? Future of Crucial Crew scheme relies on new co-ordinators
- 9 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 10 Hitchin to host Platinum Jubilee Carnival to honour Queen
The current capacity of the school is 2103 and the proposed capacity will be 420. The current number of pupils registered at the school is 243, excluding Nursery pupils (taken from the School Census January 2019). The current admission number for the school is 30 and the proposed admission number will be 60.
This Notice is an extract from the Complete Information. Copies of the Complete Information can be obtained from: Hertfordshire County Council, Children's Services, School Planning, Room 145, County Hall, Pegs Lane, Hertford, SG13 8DF, marked for the attention of Codicote C of E VC Primary School, or via the Hertfordshire County Council website at:https://www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/codicoteschool or email: email@example.com
Anyone can provide comments or objections but you need to ensure that they are received by Hertfordshire County Council by 10 June 2019 by sending them by post, marked for the attention of Codicote C of E VC Primary School, to: Freepost RTHH-LXSL-BYYR, Hertfordshire County Council, Education Department, County Hall, Hertford, SG13 8DF, or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Signed: Jenny Coles
Director of Children's Services
Publication date: 14 May, 2019