STEVENAGE BOROUGH COUNCIL PUBLIC NOTICE - LICENSING APPLICATION LICENSING ACT 2003 Part 3, Section 17 (5)
- Credit: Archant
An application has been made by Mr Toppings Ltd To the Licensing Authority for Stevenage for the grant of a Premises License for Mr Toppings at 10 Popple Way, Stevenage, Herts. The application includes proposals to provide late night refreshment
An application has been made by Mr Toppings Ltd To the Licensing Authority for Stevenage for the grant of a Premises License for Mr Toppings at 10 Popple Way, Stevenage, Herts.
The application includes proposals to provide late night refreshment
Opening hours of the Premises 11 :30 hrs - 01:00hrs. Provision of late night refreshment 11 :30 hrs - 01:00 hrs.
The application can be viewed at the offices of the Licensing Authority at Daneshill House, Danestrete, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 IHN.
You may also want to watch:
Please call 01438 242242 to arrange an appointment Interested parties’ (e.g. people living in the vicinity) or responsible Authority (e.g. Police and Fire Brigade) can make representations at any time between 10th May 2018 and 7th June 2018
All representations must be made in writing (including e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 01438 242142)
- 1 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 2 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 3 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 4 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 5 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 6 Stevenage through and through - nine generations of family see town transformed
- 7 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 8 Floats, fun and fancy dress: Do you remember Stevenage Carnival?
- 9 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 10 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
It is an offence for anyone to recklessly or knowingly make a false statement in connection with a licensing application. The maximum fine on conviction is £5000