STEVENAGE BOROUGH COUNCIL PUBLIC NOTICE - LICENSING APPLICATION LICENSING ACT 2003 Part 3, Section 17 (5)
- Credit: Archant
An application has been made by Mr Toppings Ltd To the Licensing Authority for Stevenage for the grant of a Premises License for Mr Toppings at 10 Popple Way, Stevenage, Herts. The application includes proposals to provide late night refreshment
An application has been made by Mr Toppings Ltd To the Licensing Authority for Stevenage for the grant of a Premises License for Mr Toppings at 10 Popple Way, Stevenage, Herts.
The application includes proposals to provide late night refreshment
Opening hours of the Premises 11 :30 hrs - 01:00hrs. Provision of late night refreshment 11 :30 hrs - 01:00 hrs.
The application can be viewed at the offices of the Licensing Authority at Daneshill House, Danestrete, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 IHN.
You may also want to watch:
Please call 01438 242242 to arrange an appointment Interested parties’ (e.g. people living in the vicinity) or responsible Authority (e.g. Police and Fire Brigade) can make representations at any time between 10th May 2018 and 7th June 2018
All representations must be made in writing (including e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 01438 242142)
- 1 Stevenage's Banksy brings another community mural to town's underpasses
- 2 11-year-old arrested on suspicion of attempted robbery
- 3 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 4 Have you seen this wanted man with links to Stevenage?
- 5 Cyclist suffers bruises to face after being punched in assault
- 6 Man jailed after threatening terrified neighbour with rape and arson
- 7 Persistent town centre beggar and thief sentenced
- 8 Will loss of free parking cause death of high street?
- 9 Former head boy founds charity in Greece to help refugees
- 10 Urgent appeal to fix charity's leaky roof
It is an offence for anyone to recklessly or knowingly make a false statement in connection with a licensing application. The maximum fine on conviction is £5000