STEVENAGE BOROUGH COUNCIL, PUBLIC NOTICE – LICENSING APPLICATION, LICENSING ACT 2003 PART 3, SECTION 17 (5)
- Credit: Archant
An application has been made by Tracy Grant To the licensing Authority for Stevenage for the grant of a Premises License For Lounge 72 at 70 High Street, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 3EA The application includes proposals as follows: -
STEVENAGE BOROUGH COUNCIL
PUBLIC NOTICE – LICENSING APPLICATION
LICENSING ACT 2003 PART 3, SECTION 17 (5)
An application has been made by Tracy Grant
You may also want to watch:
To the licensing Authority for Stevenage for the grant of a Premises License For Lounge 72 at 70 High Street, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 3EA
The application includes proposals as follows: -
- 1 Funeral organiser fined £10,000 after more than 150 people attend
- 2 NHS Trust says vaccine figures offer hope as 40 per cent of Lister's patients have COVID-19
- 3 Abandoned car that made international headlines set to be scrapped
- 4 Police confirm investigation into alleged Morrisons spitting incident
- 5 Police attend Arlesey funeral after COVID-19 guidelines breached
- 6 Foodbank thanks public for donations as demand 'grows tremendously'
- 7 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 8 Hitchin Pride, Eat Alfresco and more - What's on in Hitchin when COVID-19 restrictions end?
- 9 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 10 Confirmation that Stevenage Five Guys restaurant is coming soon
Opening Hours, Sun-Wed 09:00 – 23:30, Thurs 09:00 – 03:00,
Fri – Sat 09:00 – 03:30
Sale of Alcohol by retail, Sun–Wed 11:00 – 23:00,
Thurs 11:00-02:30, Fri-Sat 11:00 - 03:00.
Regulated Entertainment, Sun- Weds 11:00-23:00,
Thurs 11:00-02:30, Fri-Sat 11:00-03:00
Recorded Music, Sun-Weds 09:00-23:00, Thurs 09:00-02:30,
Late Night Refreshment, Thurs 23:00-02:30, Fri-Sat 23:00-03:00
The application can be viewed at the offices of the Licensing Authority at Daneshill House, Danestrete, Stevenage, Herts, SG1 1HN. Please call 01438 242242 to arrange an appointment
Interested parties (e.g. people living in the vicinity) or responsible authorities (e.g. Police and Fire Brigade) can make representation at any time between 1st December 2020 and 28th December 2020 All representations must be made in writing (Including email: email@example.com or fax: 01438 242142)
It is an offence for anyone to recklessly or knowingly make a false statement in connection with the licensing application. The maximum fine on conviction is £5000.00