Your views: This week’s Comet letters
A SCHOOL expansion has got people up in arms this week, with a number of residents compelled to write in.
Proposals to expand Samuel Lucas School in Hitchin has left many dismayed, with claims the school is not in the right location.
But not everyone is against the plans – and one reader welcomes the move.
Elsewhere, the ever-present concerns over town centre parking are brought up again, and there are calls to tackle graffiti.
One reader apologises to councillors, and Top Field letters are still trickling in.
You may also want to watch:
To read these letters, and more, in full, click on the link in the top right-hand corner of the page.
To join in the debate yourself, or to speak out on another topic, email the newsdesk at email@example.com
- 1 Box Wood: 42 acres of ancient woodland sold at auction
- 2 Oh baby! Family's disbelief after welcoming 'enormous' newborn
- 3 Serial flasher who 'showed no remorse' jailed
- 4 Free parking in Stevenage High Street will remain
- 5 Man charged with robbery after being tracked down by PD Luther
- 6 Council leader speaks out after terrifying harassment incident at her home
- 7 Man charged in connection with newsagent robbery
- 8 Multiple cars involved in A1(M) collision
- 9 Hotel apologises after losing crucial CCTV
- 10 Mum's disability disco after son's left nowhere to go