Your views: This week’s Comet letters
SEPARATE housing issues have readers talking this week, as do problems with the postal service in Hitchin.
Pirton Parish Council has written in explaining why it opposes an application to build a development in the village, while campaign group Graveley Against SNAP Proposals outlines its fight against similar development.
Elsewhere, the row over the sorting office closure in Hitchin continues, with fresh allegations that services are affected.
There’s also Paralympics inspiration, thanks to the NHS, and concerns over a school expansion amongst other things.
To read letters in full, click on the link in the top right-hand corner.
You may also want to watch:
Want to join in the debate? Email your letter – not more than 300 words – to email@example.com
- 1 7 haunted locations that will give you a Halloween fright
- 2 Man taken to hospital after crash involving mobility scooter and motorhome
- 3 Man dies after Stevenage e-scooter crash
- 4 Road closures following crash in Letchworth
- 5 Letchworth paedophile jailed for sexual activity with a child
- 6 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Hertfordshire
- 7 Child abuse investigation dropped after hotel lost CCTV
- 8 Primary school's new garden has 'positive effect on wellbeing and learning'
- 9 Opening of long-awaited Stevenage supermarket
- 10 Two jailed for conspiracy to supply cocaine